Pullers haulers May 16, 2019 10:41AM
Who has the nicest hauler in pulling. When I go to big pull like Bowling Green or Hillsboro I love looking at the haulers. My son and I get there early and walk around the pits to see the haulers and the vehicles . I wish there was pictures of the biggest and best haulers.

Re: Pullers haulers May 16, 2019 11:12AM
Right now Bootlegger has about as nice as you’ll find. Boyd’s and Brad Moss’s are also top notch.

Re: Pullers haulers May 16, 2019 11:21AM
Those are extremely nice and also I've always like the lustiks silver bullet hauler too!!!

Re: Pullers haulers May 16, 2019 12:46PM
Bootlegger

Re: Pullers haulers May 17, 2019 12:23AM
Bootlegger is very slick. Also like the Baugher's two black matching rigs, that are flipped flopped (I think it is Baughers). At Bowling Green one of the DSS 4x4 boys had a beautiful Prevost as his hauler (cummins killer maybe)

Re: Pullers haulers May 17, 2019 02:09PM
Shane Kellogg has a pretty nice ride for his SSD4X4.

Re: Pullers haulers May 18, 2019 01:08AM
These big haulers sure take up a lot of room, especially at the big pull at BG, Ohio. Sorry

Re: Pullers haulers May 18, 2019 08:58AM
JG
These big haulers sure take up a lot of room, especially at the big pull at BG, Ohio. Sorry

Yeah it would be better if the pullers would stay home and not mess things up!

Re: Pullers haulers May 19, 2019 12:43AM
Jensen Trailers in Humbolt Iowa makes many of the top pulling trailers.They are similar to many NASCAR haulers that you see.I think they also have made some of those also,

Re: Pullers haulers May 22, 2019 03:50AM
I realize allot of the pullers spend there entire summer living in there hauler however allot of the pull locations were not designed for such large vehicles . look at BG they are so tight its next to impossible to get a tractor in line and across the scales then they tow them down a busy road after dark kind of a safety concern.

Re: Pullers haulers May 22, 2019 05:01AM
I watched a video on YouTube it has a bunch of haulers on it at Bg just look up “Pulltown USA bowling green Ohio” it has a picture of a pedal tractor on the thumbnail

Re: Pullers haulers May 24, 2019 09:33AM
igg1962
I realize allot of the pullers spend there entire summer living in there hauler however allot of the pull locations were not designed for such large vehicles.

If you get a chance, ask Dr. Tim Messer about his trip to Collinwood, TN sometime...

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,630, Posts: 229,694, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,901.

Our newest member JD_8520