Wtpa pullers June 02, 2019 11:35AM
Just wondering didnt see Schullo/Entertainer or Webster Workin Girl out in light pro or Swenby out with there new tractor. Also thought Peissig was coming back out? Are these guys pulling this year?

Re: Wtpa pullers June 02, 2019 12:18PM
Schullo's tractors are sitting in Mondovi getting the final touches on them. Dan only plans to run Region Light Pro this year anyways. Webster I'm sure is still farm just like Gary Hagel with Destination Unknown, which is why he wasn't there. Swenby's had issues on the dyno that they are trying to fix. And Peissig isn't going to be out, just the tractor will. I'm not sure when it will be, but it should be this year. If you were paying close attention to Kevin's trailer you would have noticed his little clue to the tractor coming back out.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Wtpa pullers June 02, 2019 12:43PM
Thanks Brent I was hoping you would have some info.

Re: Wtpa pullers June 04, 2019 06:44AM
Was at the pull sat unless I'm as blinde as a bat I didnt see no clue on Kevin's trailer. Please fill me in.

Re: Wtpa pullers June 04, 2019 08:24AM
Not trying to start anything but rumor has it one of the guys mentioned above is or gonna file for bankruptcy. Heard from some guys Saturday night about this.

Re: Wtpa pullers June 04, 2019 09:25AM
It was a tough one to spot, but Kevin put a ? next to Mark's name. Was told Mark is only going to drive at bigger events.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,673, Posts: 229,771, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,076, Posts: 225,944.

Our newest member Jason