Cooling the fuel June 10, 2019 01:09PM
Weren't there some gadget that you hook on your fuel lines to cool or help atomize the fuel. Seems like I saw some ad's for it a few years ago. Anyone tried it ?

Re: Cooling the fuel June 11, 2019 02:36PM
Never tried one but yes, they have them. I believe their called a fuel “can-cooler”

Just did a quick search and found one on eBay. I know of one guy that has one. Seems to run pretty well. I also know of a guy that just puts his fuel in the freezer before every event and then puts it in the tank before the competition. He also does pretty well.

Re: Cooling the fuel June 12, 2019 09:08AM
that is a very small part of prep to run well and "DO WELL". Many things are needed to run good and be consistant and be on the upper tier.Cool fuel alone does nothing.

Re: Cooling the fuel June 12, 2019 09:20AM
I’m aware of that. My point was those guys that do well usually have a method to their process and that is part of their formula for success. I know lots of guys that don’t cool their fuel and do well, but I was answering the question that dj asked

Re: Cooling the fuel June 12, 2019 09:08AM
that is a very small part of prep to run well and "DO WELL". Many things are needed to run good and be consistant and be on the upper tier.Cool fuel alone does nothing.

Re: Cooling the fuel June 12, 2019 09:54AM
xxx
You can say that again!

Re: Cooling the fuel June 12, 2019 01:47PM
Thanks for the reply Hummin. These guys get the panties in a knot pretty easy. You answered my question. I'm always thinking which usually gets me in trouble. We've always tried the little things vs. filling the vendors pockets. Works for us.

Re: Cooling the fuel June 14, 2019 03:11PM
I’m sure that there’s a benefit to it. Often it’s figuring out how to best get it into your setup. But if you’re handy you could probably come up with some way to get it worked in. Good luck with whatever you come up with.

Re: Cooling the fuel June 14, 2019 05:13PM
Heating any fluid will cause it to be less dense, thus lighter. Although this is usually a small amount of expansion this does make a difference in how many BTUs per measure of volume.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,720, Posts: 229,839, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,969.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro