Outdoor pull in below freezing temps or snowing? June 19, 2019 07:09AM
Has anyone ever been to an outdoor pull where it snowed or temperatures dipped below freezing? I've heard about an NTPA pull in Tulsa years ago that may have been cold.

Re: Outdoor pull in below freezing temps or snowing? June 19, 2019 08:36AM
Cadiz Ohio 3 years ago in early October
It wasn’t below freezing but it was snowing

Re: Outdoor pull in below freezing temps or snowing? June 19, 2019 10:16AM
Mabel Mn. in the 90's,30 below wind chill,tractors would not roll because rearend oil was stiff,indoor pull,but tractors were out,many people went to hospital with breathing troubles with closed doors and carbon Monoxide. BBBBBBBBUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRR

Re: Outdoor pull in below freezing temps or snowing? June 19, 2019 01:44PM
back when fonda was selling dvds she had a pull from west of the miss river that the pro class hook in snowing weather,the ground was not covered,but it was snowing pretty good

Re: Outdoor pull in below freezing temps or snowing? June 19, 2019 06:58PM
There's some guys that pull in Pennsylvania in winter outside, in all kinds of weather conditions you might run into. They are hard core to say the least!!

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Outdoor pull in below freezing temps or snowing? June 19, 2019 11:34PM
Yep Troy Pa. when we used to pull at the spring Maple Festival.

Re: Outdoor pull in below freezing temps or snowing? June 20, 2019 12:56AM
Wolverine pull at Hillsdale, Mi a few years back. Our scoreboard has a temperature function and I turned it on--the reading was 32 degrees. It has also spit ice crystals there more than once. JW

Re: Outdoor pull in below freezing temps or snowing? June 20, 2019 01:45AM
I was at the October 1987 Tulsa NTPA pull where it turned cold on Friday night after that session was over...It didnt freeze and it didnt snow but it was miserable...On Saturday afternoon it was cloudy, almost misting,strong wind from the north,and probably was 40 degrees..It hadn't been forecasted so no one including me had heavy coats with them..Some were wearing trash bags..The crowd was very small and I didnt go to the Sat evening session..They cancelled the Sunday afternoon session and the weather wasn't that bad..

In the early 1970's I went to a late March pull at Salina,KS where it was cold..I drove thru snow on the way home...

Re: Outdoor pull in below freezing temps or snowing? June 20, 2019 06:13AM
I don't know how cold it was but Mountain city tn was COLD. Insulated under over and still was cold, was a good pull just too cold to be pulling outside. An antique pull in ewing va in nov was cold but not like Mt. city.

Re: Outdoor pull in below freezing temps or snowing? June 20, 2019 06:40AM
SEPT 15TH 2007, blair Wisconsin. Blacktop pull, it snowed for about 5 mins. It didn't freeze to ground but it snowed.

Re: Outdoor pull in below freezing temps or snowing? June 20, 2019 02:37PM
I bet those tractors loved that cold air once they started lugging!!

Re: Outdoor pull in below freezing temps or snowing? June 22, 2019 01:06AM
We went to a pull up in Mass a few years ago in October, it was totally miserable outside, temps were near freezing, my wife almost killed me for wanting to go to it until we went down the track and won the big payout of $1000, which was a pretty decent chunk of change for us truck guys in the northeast! Boy her attitude changed quick Spinning

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,645, Posts: 229,712, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,904.

Our newest member JD_8520