Tomah Live June 21, 2019 01:51PM
Tomah live stream is a mess tonight. I had a frozen picture for 15 minutes now I’ve got audio that goes off and on. Smh - $22

Re: Tomah Live June 21, 2019 02:13PM
Did you email support? I did, and responded quickly about an issue that they was working on. They did it now and responded back. Great customer service! Also great HD picture.

Re: Tomah Live June 21, 2019 02:28PM
Yes. And they did respond. I didn’t get see what happened to the Bone Twister DSS

Re: Tomah Live June 21, 2019 02:53PM
I was in the same boat. Wonder why I support this BS. Wanted to put I pad tv and connection in the creek. That's was not a creek it was the run off of the rain. Kind of tired of wasting $ on NTPA. DSS was my class I supported. Time to move on for me. Nice to see Nasty Stuff try different tires. Wonder how it will turn out.

Re: Tomah Live June 22, 2019 04:34AM
The only class I wanted to watch DSS and the live stream screws up, I got no response from them why the video wasn't working, the announcers ,camera's and audio are focused on the TWD class which BTW is like watching paint dry. , Alan Washburn was clueless that , Colin Ross had come back and was insisting that Rachners had pulled til the run was over then says (sounded like to me "where the hell did they come from") I always enjoyed the live stream but In my opinion a real @#$%& show last night,too much focus on the TWD's.

Re: Tomah Live June 22, 2019 05:23AM
Some live streams you pay for can be watched again for the user who payed for it. Is this one like that or is it watch it live and that's it? Not complaining. Just asking. Thanks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/22/2019 05:24AM by Earnesttbass.

Re: Tomah Live June 23, 2019 02:22PM
Earnesttbass
Some live streams you pay for can be watched again for the user who payed for it. Is this one like that or is it watch it live and that's it? Not complaining. Just asking. Thanks.

Yeah, you can watch it again for a year, I think.

Personally, I was pretty frustrated too. I rebooted every damn machine I own thinking it was my issue, then found out that it was on their end. I’m inclined to request a refund, but it’s probably not worth the effort. Really annoying to throw down good money and then not get what I paid for. Sure, I’ve probably wasted $25 on dumber things, but it’s the principal. If you’re gonna advertise, be able to deliver on the promise.

Re: Tomah Live June 23, 2019 02:42PM
You’re close , Alan following the line up said it was Rachner, Miles the tried to correct him and the Doc rudely interrupted him saying no it’s not! Only to look like an ass at the end when Ross came out the end then saying (Doc) where the hell did he come from! So really everyone was doing fine until Doc opened his mouth.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,635, Posts: 229,699, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,901.

Our newest member JD_8520