New CEO of WPI June 22, 2019 12:44AM
Are they ever going to name one? If they ever want to know why they are losing loyalty, how about stopping with all the secret back door joint board meetings. WPI is still Puller funded. When the puller’s are funding the operation I think a little more transparency is deserved. You want my membership money but don’t want to be held accountable for how that money gets spent?

Re: New CEO of WPI June 22, 2019 02:26AM
General Manager is now CEO. No surprise.

Re: New CEO of WPI June 24, 2019 03:47AM
It would be nice to think WPI/NTPA good live up to there constant reminder of being the most respected organization as they tout on all their notices, but I believe that horse left the building a number of years ago. The X - CEO may have been thought as the one who saved it at the time NTPA was going down, but he has also been the present cause of the state of pulling and lack of vision to improve and up hold what might have been the most respected pulling organization.
If Mr. Randall is the new CEO he needs to get out from behind the mic, get out of behind the daily operation and get in touch with pulling in the 21st century and what is need going forward. There needs to be a plan for the future and that plan needs to be expressed so all can work towards it and not kept as stated above some big secret.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,738, Posts: 229,877, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,989.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM