Blagrave June 30, 2019 12:44AM
I seen an earlier post asking where the Mattingly’s are. I got to thinking, I haven’t heard anything about the Blagrave’s. I haven’t heard or seen either their tractor or truck this year. Anybody have any news?

Re: Blagrave June 30, 2019 01:00AM
They pulled with the Outlaws in Texas this weekend.

Re: Blagrave June 30, 2019 01:44AM
They must not be hooking any NTPA events this year. It is a lot of travel from Texas

Re: Blagrave June 30, 2019 02:30AM
Just like many other pullers, farming comes first, so with them missing the first hook because of farming they will pick where they want to go!

Re: Blagrave June 30, 2019 02:32AM
Their Facebook page says that their farming operation has been fighting the weather just like everyone else has been so they are behind with every thing....I'll bet that they really enjoyed pulling only 5 hours from home this weekend...They are a class act and have sure traveled the miles over the years..

Re: Blagrave June 30, 2019 05:22PM
on that same note has the stray horse gone wild been out

Re: Blagrave June 30, 2019 06:04PM
No, yet another SSD that has grown roots in the shed .

Re: Blagrave July 01, 2019 02:57AM
Another angle on this whole situation is the parts that are being produced and their quality. Stray Horse for example, if I understand correctly last year after one or two passes at Tomah his engine was more or less junked out and have heard of the same situation with some pullers just firing up in their yard before leaving for a pull, and these parts are from very reputable shops.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,781, Posts: 229,964, Members: 3,339.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,046.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009