Rpms July 07, 2019 05:51AM
How many RPMs can a stock 466 do? Does have a hot farm cam and hx55 turbo 13 mill pump.

Re: Rpms July 07, 2019 11:22AM
Rpms are mainly controlled by the governor in your injection pump. However camshaft, injection timing and other factors can affect rpms as well. Are the other components in your engine capable of handling a given rpm limit? That is another good question that needs to be addressed. I would caution against spinning stock components over factory recommendations. Especially if you do not have a steel flywheel designed for higher rpms, and other engine internals designed for higher rpm application. On a stock basic engine, I would keep it toned down. Just my honest opinion. Wish you luck and safety when pulling your tractor.
rw

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,787, Posts: 229,974, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,101, Posts: 226,052.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009