Rockwell show Sat night great track July 07, 2019 12:43AM
One of the best tracks you will see. Takes a lot of work to put on this kind of show.Even with five semis they were crowd favorites and not many left until it was over.Its been cussed and discussed but the 640 cu inch tractors put on a great show but the two different classes are very similar to watch. With the ISF no longer hosting its great that a small town like Rockwell can work together to put on a top event. The amount of dollars in the pits rivals most any other motor sport..The comradeship in pulling is great and in part compared to other motorsports there is no contact which eases the tension as they are all trying to beat the sled. Five hours of entertainment is more than enough for me but much better than rainouts!.Great job by all! I would have to say the large field of minis seem to show me that they are getting the most out of the least amount of dollars and are becoming more popular every season. Even at 78 Ken and his Farmall still got it done.as this is one of the few motorsports where seniors can compete with the young guns.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,785, Posts: 229,971, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,049.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009