West Coast Pullers August 22, 2019 04:23AM
Thanks to all the west coast pullers who competed at Bowling Green this year. Always nice to see different vehicles. My question is what organization do they normally pull with? Thanks

Re: West Coast Pullers August 22, 2019 05:38AM
Pacific Tractor Pullers Association used to be the main one. Nowdays, as far as I can tell Maxx Kakl Powersports (ran by Mr. Fagundes) and MLM Motorsports ( ran by the Massetti family) are the two main ones in California. They run 3 classes of mods, with 3 tractors that would run in the equilavent of GN classes back east. There are some stout minis in CA but I'm not sure if they run these orgs or if they have their own group. There are super farms and fwd, maybe a PS or SS diesel truck or 2. I don't know if any twd are still in CA, though at one time there were several.

There was a group called Cascade pullers trying to get started in the northwest, but I'm not sure how much they run. The Charpilloz family has Billy Bier's and Paul Norman's old War Wagon, but now with 5 engines. I think Jack Wheatley from WA still has his 5 engine mod also.

Re: West Coast Pullers August 22, 2019 09:24AM
The California promoters are MLM Motorsports, L&L Productions (Western American Pulling Tour), Cen-cal minis, Valley Tractor Pullers Association, Maxx Kakl. PTPA doesn't put on any shows, they do run the Cal Poly pull and the group pulls with the other promoters. We have mini's, 4x4 mods, limited pro trucks, prostock trucks, a couple prostock tractors, 5800 single engine mods, 7200 two engine mods, 8000 mods with 3 and 4 engines, super farm tractors, 6000 super stock pickups, country modified, stock and antiques classes. Between all the promoters here, there are 25-30 pulls a year with 50-130 hooks per show depending on the event.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,670, Posts: 229,762, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,076, Posts: 225,938.

Our newest member JD_8520