Tractor pulling vendor /builders August 25, 2019 05:56AM
As a puller how many of you are disappointed with vendors when it comes to timely service ? A few seem to take on way more orders or work than they can handle. Why can't they just say your parts will be ready in 6 months instead of leading you on with the "next week" fib. What is the proper way for a customer to deal with these vendors ? Do you bug them or do you just set back and wait for ever hoping they didn't forget your order and I know that happens. I went to a vendor and asked if he had a part and he said lets go look, so we go to the shelf and there lays a part with a guys name on the tag. He asked his worker did you know this was here. I wonder how long that customer waited and never knew they had forgotten to rebuild his part. I've been in business since 1980 and remember 1 time that I couldn't get a customers order delivered on time because of an ice storm. If I tell them you'll get your order on a certain date the order is there on that date 99.9% of the time. I'd love to see a list of vendors on both sides of this issue. I know things happen when building a popsicle house but wow it's an every day event with some of these vendors.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009