NTPC Finalie for all August 22, 2019 11:54PM
I know a date change is never an easy or simple but I think it’s an awesome thing when a class champion can be crowned in front of the Sports biggest crowds and at what many consider the grandest stage. So that begs the question: Should Bowlinf Green and the NTPA consider making a change to the schedule to finish all the GN points races at the NTPC

Re: NTPC Finalie for all August 23, 2019 12:34AM
Been going for 25 years now, is an excellent summer vacation (when the weather is nice) with a group of friends. Leave the damn event alone!!!

It is not paramount that champions be crowned there. Not all classes/divisions end their season at the same time anyways, so just leave well enough alone.

Re: NTPC Finalie for all August 23, 2019 03:06AM
There is already enough award presentations at BG, so much so , that towards the end of the evening show, there are very few fans left to watch. How would you fit in more? There is still a lot of pulling after the NTPC. I think that all class champions will be officially "crowned" at the Enderle this year (the championships are decided before that, i.e. Semis at Hudsonville, FWD & Minis at Wauseon, etc.). JW

Re: NTPC Finalie for all August 23, 2019 11:26AM
I'm not clear on what you're saying. Are you saying move the date of Bowling Green... or not have any points pulls after Bowling Green? Either way, here's my take:

Moving Bowling Green's date... no thanks, it's a perfect weekend. Statistically the weather is awesome that weekend. It's only had a session rained out a handful of times in the last 25 years. It's a week (or two) before most colleges start. I know some Elementary and High Schools in Kentucky and Indiana start that week but many schools haven't started yet. FAmilies can travel with their teams and fans can make it their end of summer hurrah. And last but not least, it's been the third weekend in August for ever and I don't see BG ever wanting to change that. It would be like changing Thanksgiving to October. I honestly think the NTPA has ZERO say and they should be thankful that BG is still sanctioning with them.

Having no points pulls after BG... so should the NTPA wrap up their season in August even though the weather is still great and promoters still want National events after BG? What would all those other pulls do? Wouldn't they just go PPL and still have an event?

I honestly love the idea of having things wrap up at the biggest pull in the world but I just don't see any realistic way to make it happen. Interesting food for thought though.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: NTPC Finalie for all August 25, 2019 09:26AM
Jake,
It could be done similar to the RN points for qualifing for the Enderle. The points for late events carry over to the next year. I'm not saying it should happen but that is one way that it could happen. The issue that has happened at the RN level is pullers that want to change their level of pulling from one season to the next. Say a puller ran the GN for a season then wants to run the RN the next season they have missed some of their points events for the next year.

S'no Farmer

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,751, Posts: 229,902, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,089, Posts: 226,004.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM