Wyoming County Fair Truck and Tractor pulls August 26, 2019 01:22PM
Check out Wyoming County Fair website for the truck classes on Wed. night and Thursday. Thursday day tractor classes as listed. I'm still waiting for the final line up from the event coordinator for tractor classes Thursday night. They have changed from what's listed on the web and their fair book. I know there is an 11000 Open tractor class and would really like to get a lot of tractors in that class. It's a run what you brung class. Come on out and battle it out with the 80 year young George Kuback a 60+ year veteran of the sport. There is a Super Farm class also. I will post the other classes when I get them. Wyoming County Fair is super easy to get to. It's 2 miles west of Meshoppen Pa.on Rt.6. The pit entrance is 1 mile east of Meshoppen. Lots of room to park your haulers. If your a fan it's the place to be. Lots of trucks Wed. night.

Re: Wyoming County Fair Truck and Tractor pulls August 27, 2019 12:11AM
Honey hush is just about ready to go .....also mod turbo class from interstate will be their and the superfarm mod turbo combined class has a 1000 dollar purse on the line

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,736, Posts: 229,871, Members: 3,333.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,986.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM