10K to win Prostock Pull September 21st September 13, 2019 05:24AM
I'm surprised that I have not heard more buzz about this pull at Wagler Motorsports Park. It is $10000 to win, a $25000 overall purse, and free entry for Prostock Tractors. I just saw this posted yesterday and would have loved to go if I would have known about it earlier. Who all is attending? Was this pull advertised at all?

Re: 10K to win Prostock Pull September 21st September 13, 2019 05:43AM
Probably on a need to know basis so the wrong pro stock tractors don’t show up and win and spoil the party .

Re: 10K to win Prostock Pull September 21st September 13, 2019 05:51AM
You say that like there are a few dominant tractors in pro stock.. I don’t see that, there are probably 25 plus Pros nation wide that could win depending on the night..

Re: 10K to win Prostock Pull September 21st September 13, 2019 06:42AM
I'm gonna go on record as saying that most of the prostock pullers that travel the ntpa and ppl circuit were given a heads up about the event. Particularly since Conny's and Boyd's are in part responsible for the purse. Now it's publicly being advertised so not sure who's being kept in the dark here Confused

Re: 10K to win Prostock Pull September 21st September 13, 2019 07:25AM
I would have liked it to been advertised sooner...seriously less than 10 days of notice sucks because I would have loved to have went but will be unable to go now that I have plans for that Saturday. I would have gladly made the trip from Northeastern Ohio to watch.

Re: 10K to win Prostock Pull September 21st September 13, 2019 02:56PM
i hope it works out better for this one than it did with the mod fwd for mike hoff, for everyone that has ever wanted a significant payday the tractors should spill over to the neighbors farm.

Re: 10K to win Prostock Pull September 21st September 13, 2019 08:44AM
The event has really taken shape over the course of the last five days. There is a full schedule of different events going on at the Motorsports Park but with some further involvement from the Boyd's, Mr. Conny, and several amazing sponsors the pull will be a tremendous payday for the Pro Stock guys. Advertising is truly just beginning as the final posters were completed late yesterday. Jeremy and the crew at Waglers would love to have you at the event if you can come.
As for Pro Stock pullers, the word has been spread as best it can be.

Re: 10K to win Prostock Pull September 21st September 13, 2019 10:40AM
If it continues next year I will be there! Wish everyone the best for the pull.

Re: 10K to win Prostock Pull September 21st September 13, 2019 11:21AM
As a member of the Southern Indiana Farm Stock pullers I am very appreciative of Jeremy and his crew for adding 2 of our classes to the venue. For just the second year of operation he’s done a lot of work not just to accommodate the pulling world but other aspects of the ever increasing interest in diesel horsepower. If you haven’t made the trip to check out his track and facility next Saturday is an excellent opportunity to do so. Thanks again. Kerry Graves

Re: 10K to win Prostock Pull September 21st September 13, 2019 02:11PM
Could you maybe post the flyer? Let the rest of us in on this

Re: 10K to win Prostock Pull September 21st September 13, 2019 02:17PM
[m.facebook.com]

Try this link...

Re: 10K to win Prostock Pull September 21st September 14, 2019 01:11AM
We are happy to step up for this event and help out with the Pro Stock purse! We’ve added a bounty of another $1,000 to first prize, $500 to second place, and $250 for third place. To cash in on this bounty, the tractor must be running our tires next weekend. Thank you to Mike Boyd, and countless others for getting this event off the ground. Good luck to our customers!

Aaron Docter
Pro Puller Tires
402-840-0244
Facebook

Hwy 54 closure east of the track September 15, 2019 08:41AM
Please note if you are accessing the show from the east that Hwy 54 is closed for repairs between Bloomfield and I69. INDOT has the official detour posted on their website.

Thanks Waglers September 22, 2019 01:02AM
Big thanks to Jeremy and crew for including the SIFSPA in their show. We appreciate the chance to participate in an event that will continue to grow! Kerry Graves

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009