LLSS explanation September 29, 2019 04:11AM
I have a question and I don’t mean to bring it up again or start any arguments but I would just like someone to tell me why everyone enjoys the LLSS class so much and what makes it so good from a fans perspective not a competitor. What makes it worthy to be a GN class in some people’s eyes? What makes it NFMS worthy? Ive never seen the class in person and would like to be more informed about it

Re: LLSS explanation September 29, 2019 04:31AM
you should at least go 2 a pull 2 even b on this website ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, im not shure if my library has a website ,,,, and will prob never kno ……..

Re: LLSS explanation September 29, 2019 09:57AM
It’s a great class as far as variety. Most all brands are represented. It’s also a class that still puts alcohol against the diesels which is more interesting to watch them together. As long as the small chassis can hold up to the increases in power in the future.

Re: LLSS explanation September 30, 2019 03:08AM
LLSS reminds me of the old 5500 super stock ntpa used to have in the 80s, where we seen big names like korth and hull pull in. LLSS offers a different group of tractors, like for example ih 560s, allis Chalmers 180s, and also exotic brands where you wont see in any other classes like Deutz and cockshutt and many more. Its nice to see a class using smaller tractors instead of the same old same old jd 8r, 6030, and 4020 or cih 210 or ih 66 series. Then for a pullers aspect this class opens up so many engine options, it brings back how pulling used to be with pullers using a builders mind trying to figure out different ways to make things work instead of a cookie cutter class.

Re: LLSS explanation September 30, 2019 12:59PM
You said a mouth full and done a great job at it

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009