Part timers at the NFMS September 23, 2019 03:12PM
I'm so excited to finally have 2 sessions LSSS at the NFMS and now its time to allow the pullers that are out on the circuit weekend after weekend. I hope they don't allow tractors in just because of the color of the sheetmetal this year and would like to hope the pullers who just pulled 5-6times out of Missouri don't apply as they just pull to hook at the NFMS.

Re: Part timers at the NFMS September 24, 2019 01:38AM
Gosh, I wonder if one of the "part time" tractors from MO is orange?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2019 01:40AM by Hy-Strung.

Re: Part timers at the NFMS September 24, 2019 01:18PM
Keep doing what your doing Brice and Tayton! I swear everyone wants participation trophies these days...I for one like seeing the best of the best down at the farm show...whether you run 3 or 30 times a year. I look forward to seeing that beautiful D21 in the finals! As for the LSS class, I hope to see plenty of Outlaw, WTPA/Region 3 and 5, Midsouth, and New York pullers to go along with the NTPA and PPL light supers. It is my favorite class at the farm show and I just hope they can justify having 2 classes. I always thought that the Light Supers deserved a finals. The Committee did a great job with the changes this year!

Re: Part timers at the NFMS September 24, 2019 02:08AM
So let’s hear what you think the qualifications should be LSS Fan? How many hooks do you need to make? Does it matter what association or what level?

Re: Part timers at the NFMS September 24, 2019 02:50PM
Sounds like someone is scared of competition. The Terry family run a business which doesn't allow them to hook all the time. Hope to see Too Hy-Strung at Louisville!!

Here is my picks for that should be invited September 25, 2019 04:05AM
TOP 3 FROM PPL
1.ARMED AND DANGEROUS EF ( i'M sure no complaints on this one)
2.BIG TEMPTATION ( Awesome season and gave A and D all they wanted this year)
3.CONSIDERED ARM AND DANGEROUS ( these tractors speak for their self's)

TOP 3 FROM NTPA
4.DENONATOR BLACK ( No question on this 3 from NTPA these 3 tractors won 5 of the 10 hooks GUNPOWDER & LEAD -2 RED THUNDER-2 AIRBORNE-1)
5.DENONATOR RED
6.COMMANDER

TOP 3 FROM NFMS
7.EXTREMELY INSANE ( I think these tractors get a free pass from what they did in 2019 at NFMS0
8.TOO HY STRUNG
9.BLUE BLAZES

10. GUN POWDER AND LEAD ( Great running tractor can run with the best of them 2 NTPA WINS )
11. FIELD SOBRIETY ( 1 PPL Champion Tour Win)
12 RED THUNDER ( 2 SN WINS NTPA AND PLENTY MORE REGIONAL WINS )
13 AIRBORNE ( 1 SN NTPA win at Bowling Green)
14 MR YUK ( TOUGH RN PULLER )
15. 504 ROCKET ( Tough LSS puller in any division )
16 Evening Thunder ( Mid South Champ)
17 Cujo Unleashed ( Mid South top runner )
18 Tennessee Tracks ( Long time NFMS puller)
19.Whitetail Properties ( PPL Western Series Champion)
20.Forced Decision ( NY Alky SS winner in heavy SS but this tractor does run LSS Maybe a littl bit of a stretch)
21 Alter EGO ( I like the looks of it )
22.The BOMB ( Again I'm a Blue Fan so the last couple is just my picks)
23 Burning Daylight ( Blue Again )
24 Long Machine ( No good reason )

I think my top 10 is solid and my bottom 10 has some holes so fire away .

Re: Here is my picks for that should be invited September 25, 2019 04:39AM
Well you kinda remembered that there are tractors West of the Mississippi but must have forgotten about West of the Missouri.

Re: Here is my picks for that should be invited September 25, 2019 04:43AM
Also missing some hard running NBPI tractors

1. Last One Standing
2. Green Lightning

Re: Here is my picks for that should be invited September 25, 2019 04:40AM
Blue Fan
TOP 3 FROM PPL
1.ARMED AND DANGEROUS EF ( i'M sure no complaints on this one)
2.BIG TEMPTATION ( Awesome season and gave A and D all they wanted this year)
3.CONSIDERED ARM AND DANGEROUS ( these tractors speak for their self's)

TOP 3 FROM NTPA
4.DENONATOR BLACK ( No question on this 3 from NTPA these 3 tractors won 5 of the 10 hooks GUNPOWDER & LEAD -2 RED THUNDER-2 AIRBORNE-1)
5.DENONATOR RED
6.COMMANDER

TOP 3 FROM NFMS
7.EXTREMELY INSANE ( I think these tractors get a free pass from what they did in 2019 at NFMS0
8.TOO HY STRUNG
9.BLUE BLAZES

10. GUN POWDER AND LEAD ( Great running tractor can run with the best of them 2 NTPA WINS )
11. FIELD SOBRIETY ( 1 PPL Champion Tour Win)
12 RED THUNDER ( 2 SN WINS NTPA AND PLENTY MORE REGIONAL WINS )
13 AIRBORNE ( 1 SN NTPA win at Bowling Green)
14 MR YUK ( TOUGH RN PULLER )
15. 504 ROCKET ( Tough LSS puller in any division )
16 Evening Thunder ( Mid South Champ)
17 Cujo Unleashed ( Mid South top runner )
18 Tennessee Tracks ( Long time NFMS puller)
19.Whitetail Properties ( PPL Western Series Champion)
20.Forced Decision ( NY Alky SS winner in heavy SS but this tractor does run LSS Maybe a littl bit of a stretch)
21 Alter EGO ( I like the looks of it )
22.The BOMB ( Again I'm a Blue Fan so the last couple is just my picks)
23 Burning Daylight ( Blue Again )
24 Long Machine ( No good reason )

I think my top 10 is solid and my bottom 10 has some holes so fire away .

You're missing some very hard running Outlaw tractors.

1. Red Ink
2. Deere Factor
3. Voo Doo Deere
4. Just Off Warranty
5. Deere Commander
6. Deere Fever

Re: Here is my picks for that should be invited September 25, 2019 04:49AM
The commander a number 6 ?? That thing is bad to the bone, I would rather watch that -
A&D excessive force is a favorite
Considered and the detonator tractors are the same thing no need for three the same- like to see different tractor builds competing . Lots of cool lss tractors hopping for a variety

Re: Here is my picks for that should be invited September 25, 2019 05:18AM
It's based off of accomplishments from the 2019 season, not based off if they look like another tractor. The Chizek and Spiegelberg tractors are some of the toughest out there. I would rather have a good show with a few tractors that look the same, rather than a bad show with more variety. I believe they will get a good mix of tractors together that will also put on a good show.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Here is my picks for that should be invited September 25, 2019 05:24AM
you just left out Haney's john deere picked up two wins on ppl champions tour and 2nd mid south and little temptation runs good too.

Re: Here is my picks for that should be invited September 25, 2019 05:36AM
The Commander had more wins than the Speigelburgs together. And he won the Enderle. No way number 6. Your poll is a joke

Re: Here is my picks for that should be invited September 25, 2019 06:09AM
The number beside the tractor is not related to who I think the best tractor in the country is . I agree with you and think the Commander is the number 1 tractor in the country.

Re: Part timers at the NFMS September 27, 2019 02:04PM
Not sure how many there accepting but here’s some I think for sure should be in

Blue blazes

Burning daylight

Eating dollars alcohol edition

Monkey mayham

Red ink

Too hystrong

Vodo Deere

Bad blood

Insanity

Extremely insane

Bomb

504 rocket

Red thunder

Evening thunder

Cody Haney

Airborne

Mr yuk

Just a case

Forced decision

Commander

Gun powder and lead

Deere factor

Deere fever

Big temptation

Little temptation

Field sobriety

Tennessee tracks

Armed and dangerous Ef

Considerd armed and dangerous

Denonator black

Denonater red

Just my opinion

Re: Part timers at the NFMS September 30, 2019 01:08PM
Those are the same ones that were there the last time i went 7 years ago and the same as 5 befor that you guesed it

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2019 01:48PM by Lewis Conner.

Re: Part timers at the NFMS October 01, 2019 01:09AM
Apparently memory not so good Lewis. Spielberg's never ran at nfms those years. But if only they had llss oh my what a show right

Re: Part timers at the NFMS October 03, 2019 03:42AM
Last I knew Haug’s only pull indoors at Lincoln,Ne

Re: Part timers at the NFMS October 03, 2019 02:33PM
I want to see the best of the best in Louisville. I don't think it's unreasonable to invite a guy that ran a limited schedule this summer when he made the two tractor pulloff in the class at the farm show last year. Too Hy-Strung is one of the top LSS in the country and it seems like last years performance in Louisville should carry some weight for the selection committee. Maybe it puts him at the tail end of the list of 24 invitees but it should still earn him a selection.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Part timers at the NFMS October 03, 2019 10:22PM
Anyone that applies will get in, i dont see more than 24 applicants. not saying there arent 24 quality tractors, just saying doubt more than 24 apply

Re: Part timers at the NFMS October 06, 2019 12:44PM
I wouldn't be putting all your faith in the armed and dangerous tractors. They can break and get beat at nfms. Bryce Terry's Allis is on the verge of winning at nfms. Hootmans ford can win at a drop of a hat and has won in the past. The voodoo Deere is knocking on the door as well and has plenty of potential to win in the future! you cannot leave out fuqua a former winner as well! I guess what I'm trying to say is there is plenty of dark horses out there that can bring the rain!! Any of these tractors and others that was named can win at any time and have every right to pull at nfms! This class has been a premier class to watch! The amount of color and competition in this class makes it stand alone! I wish the best for everyone that gets invited for this class! And I invite everyone that pulls in this class to bring the rain!! Thank you!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009