Indoor pulling December 11, 2019 12:33PM
Does anyone wonder with all the invation only classes,farm show/cloverdale and whatever big name indoor places if there is money being paid under the table to get in or is it just all ligit

Re: Indoor pulling December 12, 2019 01:24AM
In tractor pulling it seams something is always unfair. Whether it’s money under the table, politics, or a popularity contest someone is always getting a better deal than others

Re: Indoor pulling December 12, 2019 01:31AM
I mean the Farm Show should be called the Louisville Rig-A-Pull

Re: Indoor pulling December 12, 2019 01:52AM
Why/what do you think is rigged?

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: Indoor pulling December 12, 2019 03:51AM
I know a first time regional champ put in to go and he got accepted so I don't think that was mysterious because he was new and a champion. Maybe some past sour grapes with you guys ?

Re: Indoor pulling December 12, 2019 05:11AM
The exact discussion that goes on and into selecting these tractors is a proprietary thing we'll never get to understand. Sometimes they select guys just based on name and past performance even if they've not pulled or hardly pulled the year before (esdon lehn a couple of times). Other times it seems those guys get left off and some lesser knowns who are deserving based on their past season performance are accepted. It's like sometimes there's politics and sometimes there's not. Overall I think very few undeserving pullers get invited and there's always good equipment there.

Re: Indoor pulling December 12, 2019 09:58AM
It's their sandbox, they can do what they want.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,731, Posts: 229,864, Members: 3,332.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,984.

Our newest member WestonFarms