Power mist December 15, 2019 10:54AM
We do some local fair pulling, I have heard there’s power in the power mist additive, power mist claims a lot almost to good to be true... can anyone help me with this?

Re: Power mist December 15, 2019 11:58PM
I would also like to know?????

Re: Power mist December 16, 2019 12:18AM
Seems to work good for the guys that run VP as a “spec” fuel...

Re: Power mist December 16, 2019 06:47AM
Power mist is an Oxygen extender. Most sanctioned organizations do not allow this. Also, I caution that melted pistons could be a negative side affect. Use at your own risk. Just my opinion.

Re: Power mist December 16, 2019 07:22AM
Yea but, do they really check that stuff? Especially with declining numbers in certain classes I’m sure there’s blind eye till the wrong person looses.

Re: Power mist December 16, 2019 07:48AM
And that's when you will get caught! Because the guy leading the points can and will put up protest money. Especially if he gets beat by someone who normally don't win. Ive seen it happen more than once. So go ahead if you please! Roll the dice on getting caught and melting down your engine. It cost me nothing. I'm only sharing my advice and opinion. One other thing, how well does an Oxy-accetylene torch cut without oxygen? I can speak from experience, not well! Reason being is oxygen is an accelerant which causes fuel to burn violently! Therefore generating more heat, this is what causes pistons to melt. Again, proceed at your own risk! Good Luck.

Re: Power mist December 16, 2019 10:38AM
PowerMist will increase power, have to increase fuel jetting so you will not burn pistons.

Re: Power mist December 16, 2019 11:38AM
Sounds like you run a gasser? Seeing how you referred to fuel jetting. I understand it does work well in gas engines.

Re: Power mist December 16, 2019 01:43PM
Propolene oxide does a great job or a touch of nitro methane or a extra 75 cubes

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009