What is the easiest tractor/truck to drive? December 26, 2019 07:16AM
At the national level what class is the easiest to drive,,, what class is the hardest to drive?

Re: What is the easiest tractor/truck to drive? December 26, 2019 08:49AM
I think the hardest is a mini then a light super. Easiest is sf or a 4wd

Re: What is the easiest tractor/truck to drive? December 26, 2019 09:44AM
I think any turbine vehicle in any class. Once it is pointed straight and the hammer is down go till flagged brakes as needed

Re: What is the easiest tractor/truck to drive? December 27, 2019 01:40AM
The easiest is FWD. Ease the throttle in and go.

Re: What is the easiest tractor/truck to drive? December 27, 2019 01:50AM
Hardest to easiest. mini, mod,lss,dss,twd,fwd,open ss,ps,sf

Re: What is the easiest tractor/truck to drive? December 27, 2019 05:38AM
I would think a semi would be fairly easy to drive, no independent brakes don’t really have to worry about being to light on front seems pretty straight forward to me , but I have never driven one on the track.

Re: What is the easiest tractor/truck to drive? December 27, 2019 10:10AM
Gotta be kind of hard to know, who has driven all of them? There are so many factors.

Re: What is the easiest tractor/truck to drive? December 27, 2019 09:57AM
truck might be the easiest to steer straight, but you better have skill to drive thru the clutch. any knuckehead saying its the easiest to drive has never driven one

Re: What is the easiest tractor/truck to drive? December 27, 2019 12:10PM
I don't know that I would call it the hardest, but I definately would not call 4wd the easiest to drive.
While 4wd trucks may be the easiest to steer, there is more to driving than just steering.

For the Modified Four Wheel Drive class, light weight (6200 lbs), healthy power, and small tires mean that getting off the line is not easy.
For the Super Stock Diesel Four Wheel Drive pullers, add more power, having to light the turbos, and operate the clutch to the above equation.

Honestly, I don't know that I would consider any class to be "easy" to drive. I suppose that "easiest" is a matter of perspective.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,730, Posts: 229,863, Members: 3,332.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,984.

Our newest member WestonFarms