Billy Delarm Jr has passed away January 30, 2020 07:30AM
With a heavy heart, I announce the unexpected passing of Billy Delarm Jr, formerly of Malone NY. Billy pulled Super Stock from the 1980's up until the Early 2000's with an AC D21 he got from the Sauve family, first called it Demon then later called it Double Trouble (not the Max Simpson tractor, but Billy did buy stuff from Max I was told).

Billy competed in New York/ New England region and Eastern Canada, with Adirondack Tractor Pullers Association, New York Tractor Pullers Association, and the A.S.T.T.Q of Quebec Canada.

He retired from pulling in the early 2000's, with Double Trouble now sporting a 7080 hood, going to North Carolina where it became Simply Allis.

Last time I saw Billy was in the pits at the NYTPA event in Malone. I was hanging with the Bedards (Wildfire) and Mark Zemcik (The Animal), and Billy was walking by, "look at this outlaw!", and for the next hour, the laughs and old pulling stories flowed.

Rest in Power Billy, going to miss you.

[brusofuneralservice.com]

Re: Billy Delarm Jr has passed away January 30, 2020 07:56AM
We remember him running on the Quebec circuit in Canada years ago. So sad to hear this . Our condolences to the family.

Re: Billy Delarm Jr has passed away January 30, 2020 08:49AM
Looks like St Hyacinthe?

Re: Billy Delarm Jr has passed away January 30, 2020 12:08PM
Yes it is.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,644, Posts: 229,710, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520