Pulling trailer paint job February 04, 2020 10:19AM
Need to get a 53 ft box trailer, pulling trailer ( Kentucky moving van trailer). Repainted. Not looking for a show car paint job but would like to be a decent job. Anyone know where or who can do? Any suggestions is appreciated.

Re: Pulling trailer paint job February 04, 2020 10:25PM
In western Pa had mine painted at Oesterlings sand blasting and painting 724.282.1391

Re: Pulling trailer paint job February 05, 2020 11:43PM
What's the round about cost on something like that?

Re: Pulling trailer paint job February 06, 2020 04:47AM
Guy in friendship olean area ny does it at your place or his, the wet sandblasting and all 585-610-9696 is his number he blasted mine he drove to me, it was 1400 for that he quoted me 5200 to do a complete job at his place with no body work it takes about 5 gallons of primer and 5 or more of paint it's a good time

Re: Pulling trailer paint job February 06, 2020 04:09AM
Interested in this also.. Southern Illinois is my location.

Re: Pulling trailer paint job February 07, 2020 01:42AM
Look into a full wrap. Sometimes, they are not that bad a price. Paid $7500 to wrap a 53’ with custom design and back doors.

Re: Pulling trailer paint job February 07, 2020 02:15PM
Roller, roller extension handle, roller pan.
1st coat use Kilz.
2nd color of choice.
Do it yourself!!!

Re: Pulling trailer paint job February 10, 2020 04:16AM
Also would suggest a wrap I got a guy local gonna do ours price is around 7500 in middle TN complete custom design

Re: Pulling trailer paint job February 10, 2020 12:29PM
Anyone know of something to spray on the trailer to get ride of the old paint ?? We can paint our trailer ourselves ( at least we think we can). But someone told me about some chemical maybe "Elderado" you can spray on , let set awhile and pressure wash off the old paint. Can't find this stuff or anything similar. Any thoughts or knowledge of something??

Re: Pulling trailer paint job February 10, 2020 12:42PM
Maybe this:
[www.ppgaerospace.com]

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Pulling trailer paint job February 10, 2020 01:33PM
aircraft paint stripper

Re: Pulling trailer paint job February 10, 2020 02:51PM
Anyone know best way to get old decsls off

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,748, Posts: 229,892, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,087, Posts: 225,995.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM