Light Super Stock In Europe February 23, 2020 07:59PM
[www.youtube.com]

I watch lots of European pulling on youtube...I've never seen these tractors before so assume that this is a new class over there....Looks like the "Easy Rider" Case-IH is the tractor to beat..It also looks like someone has a Cat V-8?I would like some info on this class..Thanks..

Re: Light Super Stock In Europe February 24, 2020 12:38AM
I thought this class was comparable to our LLSS class. However, they sure seem a lot peppier. Looks like a great class, would be curious of the rules as well.

Re: Light Super Stock In Europe February 24, 2020 01:53AM
They are not comparable to LLSS, they run component frames, 24.5 tires, 466 cubes or 510 with a restrictor on the turbo, and no limit on turbo size.

Re: Light Super Stock In Europe February 24, 2020 01:57AM
Sounds awesome. What about cylinder heads?

Re: Light Super Stock In Europe February 24, 2020 06:30AM
limited SS rules [tractorpulling.com]

Re: Light Super Stock In Europe March 05, 2020 10:15PM
Latest I have heard the restrictor has undergone some more changes. The earlier version would have allowed for like 3000 hp. The new version is supposed to be closer to 2500 hp.
Keep an eye on the tractorpulling.com rule updates.
That class is supposed to be affordable - which the restrictor rules have shown to do in other classes. We have one class here with a 68mm restrictor (hot farm) and running a 71.5mm "standard" turbo seems to get you all the air you can get through the restrictor and limit the class to app. 750 hp (latest calculations from the flow lab).
Super affordable (stock bottom ends), little breakage, lots of young guys and easy to sell to promoters:
[www.youtube.com]

The limited Super Stock is basically designed to be the same thing - just on methanol and with (cheaper) component chassis: Good power, show, and reliability without having to spend enormous amounts of money.

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Re: Light Super Stock In Europe February 24, 2020 11:26AM
That was an impressive class to watch. Very interesting. NTPA should definitely use fire machines. Adds excitement

Re: Light Super Stock In Europe February 24, 2020 12:28PM
Any class in Europe is way better then anything here.

Re: Light Super Stock In Europe February 24, 2020 02:01PM
Yes iggy ours have become to much cookie cutter

Re: Light Super Stock In Europe February 25, 2020 01:08AM
Iggy
Any class in Europe is way better then anything here.

I'll probably have to agree with you...They have quite the variety over there...I almost wish that the NTPA and PPL Light SS class was more like what Europe is running in that video... They sure draw the crowds in Europe with lots of them standing.....Any time I watch US pulling on TV theres far too many empty seats at lots of the pulls..Its almost embarrassing at some of the pulls and it makes no difference whom is putting it on....My area is having the same problem with poor crowds at some state level pulls...

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,738, Posts: 229,877, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,989.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM