Outlaws March 12, 2020 03:33AM
We been building a new pro stock pickup the last few years and about done and looking at best place to pull. We live in eastern Kansas and watched the pull at KC last night. Was looking at Outlaws as looks like they added more hooks for our classes from last year. Looking at their schedule and rule book on the website they show 1,125,000 purse payout but when I looked at the purse payout in rules and the hooks the classes have it’s just $950,000. So what am I missing, do they have a pre commitment program that pays extra per pull or do they pay so much extra to show up. Same with the points fund it shows on schedule $135,000 but added up in rule book to about $95,000. Just wondering on the $400,000 difference between schedule and rule book. MSTPA is closer and less miles so wonder if worth joining outlaws and driving the extra miles.

Re: Outlaws March 12, 2020 04:36AM
If you want to have a challenge in pulling, then go to the outlaws, because they have a good association, and it's worth it. I live in eastern Iowa, and a good association for you class is the east-central Iowa pullers association, which has a good competition also.

Re: Outlaws March 12, 2020 05:11AM
I think the purse will be 1/4 of what’s advertised as lot of class are short of pullers and points fund will be way short too as a lot do not qualify. My guess is that $1,400,000 will be about 1/2 that. A far cry from just a few years ago when Outlaws had twice the events and pullers. Not going to see those 11/2 to $2 million payouts anymore.

Re: Outlaws March 14, 2020 02:09PM
Redo your math , 2020 rule book shows points payout at $116,050, and outlaws have always paid the points fund

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009