10000 lb Prostocks at Henry Illinois February 29, 2020 05:19AM
I am a diehard smoke fan and noticed that the 10000 lb Prostocks are not going to be a t the tractor pull at Henry Illinois in 2020. Why are the Prostocks not going to be at Henry Illinois this year?

Re: 10000 lb Prostocks at Henry Illinois February 29, 2020 10:16AM
Well logic suggests look how they have cut a class off every year and shorter on funding plus the Fair is having a Tracy Byrd Concert on another night so that might be a reason for cutting the 10 Pros off too.... In my eyes Americas Pull is Faded away some and just walking around that fair says that to me... the large pull event will be the end of that fair from what the neighboring counties say they cant do any pulling events of their own cause Henry has Pulled in most of the Sponsors for their event . I also see a changing of the guard might be another reason for lack of the big Pros

Re: 10000 lb Prostocks at Henry Illinois March 01, 2020 03:18AM
[www.propulling.com]

Not a single diesel tractor class? That's a little strange. Maybe they're buying into the theory that the younger crowd doesn't know or like farm tractors so we won't have them?

Tracy Byrd's not exactly a high dollar act these days. If they aren't making money at $25 a head times maybe 4000 people, plus all the sponsors they have, plus beer sales, something is seriously wrong.

Re: 10000 lb Prostocks at Henry Illinois March 01, 2020 04:23AM
I have no idea what it would cost to put on an event like this, but I'm guessing a $100,000 gate probably wouldn't cover it. But as I said, I honestly don't know.
A 3 class state level event gets to $12-14,000 pretty easily.

Re: 10000 lb Prostocks at Henry Illinois March 01, 2020 07:17AM
You could have this year's classes for two sessions with $100,000 and still have some left over

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: 10000 lb Prostocks at Henry Illinois March 03, 2020 11:06AM
Has anyone else noticed the ads henry puts out say free pits but yet I could never get over there without spending money for an armband so its not really free in that respect when you have to buy an arm band to get access. I can remember years back it was just open to anyone who wanted to take a look

Re: 10000 lb Prostocks at Henry Illinois March 03, 2020 12:30PM
You can get in the pits to see the tractors and trucks without an armband. You only need an armband to get in the bleachers.

Jesse Post
JP Pulling Productions

JP
 FacebookJP Youtube

Re: 10000 lb Prostocks at Henry Illinois March 03, 2020 12:55PM
You have to have the armband to get in the pits. It's been that way for a couple years now.

Re: 10000 lb Prostocks at Henry Illinois March 03, 2020 01:13PM
Interesting. I never had to show a pass to get in the pits over the last 5 or so years, and we always get our armbands in the pits to take video and photos so just assumed it was open pits.

Jesse Post
JP Pulling Productions

JP
 FacebookJP Youtube

Re: 10000 lb Prostocks at Henry Illinois March 05, 2020 07:57AM
no diesel tractors at Henry is a calculated demise of a pull.
Their only claim to fame was diesel tractors. so sad.

Re: 10000 lb Prostocks at Henry Illinois March 26, 2020 01:57AM
Marshal-Putnam Fair's website has open pit area for America's Pull. Also, Light Pro Stocks will be pulling there.

*FREE PARKING!
*NO MAIN GATE FEE!
*OPEN PITS. NO CHARGE TO ENTER THE PIT AREA!

Henry, IL - Website.

Jesse Post
JP Pulling Productions

JP
 FacebookJP Youtube

Re: 10000 lb Prostocks at Henry Illinois March 26, 2020 09:12AM
I think that should read NO EXTRA charge.
And that's ok.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,678, Posts: 229,780, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason