Best Massey Ferguson's of all time !!! April 11, 2020 09:51AM
Who was the top running Massey Ferguson's, we've picked the top ACs, lets pick the Massey's . ---- Carlton Cope's Warpath-- Kuhns, -- the Sweet Sweet Music-- Trailblazer , who all alse ?

Re: Best Massey Ferguson's of all time !!! April 11, 2020 10:19AM
Cope

Re: Best Massey Ferguson's of all time !!! April 11, 2020 10:54AM
Gotta be the legend of arthur,il Danny kuhns trailblazer

Re: Best Massey Ferguson's of all time !!! April 11, 2020 11:23AM
I never saw him run in person, but I would say Donald Berry " number one." He was a Daniel Boone in pulling Massey's in my book. Another one that won't be known by many was a 1155 pulled by Billy Hale in the late 70's out of Tennessee it was bad-ass on the local level..

Now to current time Warpath has to be at the top of the list. I do believe though if "Sleipnir" were to pull more of the circuit we would see the beast in that Massey. The European's have some bad-ass Massey's also.

ANYONE that takes the time and goes through the pain to build a Massey is great in my book. I get so sick of seeing twenty John Deere's and twenty Case IH's in a class.

Re: Best Massey Ferguson's of all time !!! April 11, 2020 02:42PM
The first GN 10PS champion, 1981, was Iidiana's Steve Roudebusch 1150. He repeated the feat in '85.
In that time frame, I was also always impressed with Don Flowers 1155, from Ohio.

In LSS, sure cannot overlook what Conner Bros. did with their old MH with a flathead engine on alky ! That was the forerunner to their next 2 creations, the JD 4250 and White 2-180.

Today, Kuhns, Cope, Goodman (Cope built it).

Re: Best Massey Ferguson's of all time !!! April 11, 2020 03:25PM
Roudebusch's MF express which was a runner before steve had it. Tractor was don berry's before don's 2805.

Re: Best Massey Ferguson's of all time !!! April 11, 2020 03:47PM
Don Berry's 2805 was outclassed by the early 80s, but when it was new, it was tough. I remember it winning the 12 SS at the Indiana State Fair in ( or around) 1979. He won at least one other GN pull that summer.

One other tough PS that I can't recall seeing live was Gary Hendrickson's 1155.

Re: Best Massey Ferguson's of all time !!! April 11, 2020 03:50PM
All listed above are good ones. Storm was one of my favorites along with triple Massey

Re: Best Massey Ferguson's of all time !!! April 12, 2020 01:22AM
Warpath,mf express,bandit,sweet sweet music,ole number 1,crutchfield

Re: Best Massey Ferguson's of all time !!! April 12, 2020 11:24AM
WOW, I absolutely forgot about "Brutal Force."

Re: Best Massey Ferguson's of all time !!! April 12, 2020 01:31AM
Over the years the Nueman family in Wisconsin pulled some good Massey's...Also Dennis Schams from Wisconsin had a good running PS Massey...Verlon and Margie Jones from Georgia pulled 1100 MF's....One was the "Chula Cheater" if I remember right..

Re: Best Massey Ferguson's of all time !!! April 13, 2020 08:16AM
Millard Dukeman Gary Hendrickson- Sweet Sweet Music 1155 prostock

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,640, Posts: 229,706, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520