Cancelling 2020 Power Pull Nationals. New date for Year 2021. April 14, 2020 11:00AM
As Minnesota goes through these unprecedented events with the rest of the nation, our responsibility with the Power Pull Nationals becomes clear to us. We are cancelling the Y2020 event, but will be back stronger and better in Y2021. As you all know, this time off is a necessary requirement for many reasons.

We want to thank all of our wonderful sponsors for their past support and encouragement in the Power Pull. We pray that God keeps you (our sponsors, fans, neighbors and friends, and the whole NTPA family) healthy and safe.

Please mark your calendar for June 18th-19th, 2021. We will be back next year to show Minnesota the best Power Pull Nationals yet. Be well.

Sincerely,
Julie Rose and Ricky Rose
Power Pull Nationals
www.powerpullnationals.com

Re: Cancelling 2020 Power Pull Nationals. New date for Year 2021. April 14, 2020 01:07PM
Well there it is- first GN pull cancelled this year. Not surprised at all, just wondering how the next two GN weekends in a row will fare. Tuff decisions to make, and not any definitive answers to go by. Maybe just more time for the pullers to do some more tuning up on their tractors.

Re: Cancelling 2020 Power Pull Nationals. New date for Year 2021. April 14, 2020 01:38PM
Julie,

Thanks for the update, I hope the 2021 event will be bigger and better than ever.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Cancelling 2020 Power Pull Nationals. New date for Year 2021. April 14, 2020 02:25PM
Thank you Jake. This was a tough decision for sure. I think other promoters are struggling with the same questions and concerns. All involved here (sponsors and fans) deserve the best of our Power Pull and at this time there are no guarantees. Have a Blessed Eastertide Season!
Julie

Re: Cancelling 2020 Power Pull Nationals. New date for Year 2021. April 14, 2020 08:20PM
That must have been a very though decision to make Julie!
Hope to be back in 2021 for some action in Hutch!

Stay safe everyone!!!

Re: Cancelling 2020 Power Pull Nationals. New date for Year 2021. April 15, 2020 07:05AM
This is the first to fall how many dominos will follow. Big show Tomah the week after then Rockwell. I think the Rose family made a smart choice here. Even if you can pull how many fans will be in the stands, which also effect food n beverage sales. Sponsor money may not be there as well many small businesses down in that area help out alot but again with them not being open will they toss money around. I hate to say it but this will NOT be the last show cancelled to to this virus!!!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,643, Posts: 229,709, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520