Thanks Morgans for your web site we all need to take a breath May 07, 2020 01:07PM
I look at 2 web sites every morning and evening when I can. Pulloff and AGTalk. Lately both sites have been all but out of control. This whole virus thing has people on edge with their lives and lively hood. It affects everyone in all kinds of ways. I'm very thankful to live in the country and have a small farming operation to work on. I can take a walk with my pal/dog and not be near anyone. Yea I hate missing the pulls as a spectator, team member, owner and part time driver with my grandson. It's our time together since he has grown up and is on his own. There are a lot more things to be concerned about right now than pulling or any sport, hobby etc... Even as a full time farmer decision's are a lot tougher to make this year. I'm at retirement age but plan on working until God has other plans for me. I hope we can all take a deep healthy breath and calm our souls. Good luck to all and God bless.

Re: Thanks Morgans for your web site we all need to take a breath May 07, 2020 03:09PM
I second that notion.

Re: Thanks Morgans for your web site we all need to take a breath May 07, 2020 03:23PM
Amen! It's really getting out of hand everywhere.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,624, Posts: 229,684, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,897.

Our newest member JD_8520