Albino Rat December 12, 2009 12:32PM
Does anyone have any pictures or know where the albino rat is pulling now? I was told it was called SHOWTIME now not for sure... Clarke from Briazal IN don't know for sure on the town that he is from.

Re: Albino Rat December 12, 2009 10:20PM
not sure on the driver/owners name but he is from Brazil,Indiana he also pulled a truck at one time called Pack Rat I remember watching him pull when I was a kid when my dad pulled super stock 4wds

Re: Albino Rat December 12, 2009 10:29PM
If i'm right Mike Clark owned the truck do not know where it is now

Re: Albino Rat December 12, 2009 10:31PM
Not sure but I think Mike Clark owned the truck

Re: Albino Rat December 13, 2009 05:13AM
The original owner of the Albino Rat was Bill Hayes who lived at Joran Village at the time which is located southeast of Brazil Indiana. He built the truck originally and currently lives over at Indiananpolis. I think it originally had a 605 BBC when he ran it, but was downsized to 470. Brad Chamberlin and Mike Clark who both live at Brazil Indiana bought it off of Bill and Jan Hayes sometime around 1990 or 1991. Brad and Mike campained the truck for many years and were very successful with it. Mike Clark started building his truck Pack Rat and started pulling it somewhere around 1994 I think. It too was very successful.
Brad and Mike sold the Albino Rat when Brad entered into a new business venture, but I'm not sure who he sold it to or when. Mike Clark still brings out the Pack Rat several times a year when time allows it. It currently runs the modified 4 X 4 class. I know he's pulled it at a few large pulls, but I don't remember exactly which ones right now.
All these guys are some of the nicest gentelman you'd ever have the privilage of knowing. I'm always glad to have been able to call them my friends!

Charlie

Re: Albino Rat December 14, 2009 02:31AM
This truck was sold to from Brazil IND to Corydon IND to the Stepro Bros was then called SHOWTIME, Was ran for many years with ITPA,PPL,KTPA. Truck was then sold to Brandon Cox in Campbellsville, KY . We ran the truck this season with KTPA season. We would love to have some old days pics of this truck if you have any plaese contact me campwarner@windstream.net. Thanks

Re: Albino Rat December 14, 2009 11:12AM
I willl have to look back and see if I do or not I know that I have one just finding it.. Is there a website I could see what it looks like now?

Re: Albino Rat February 25, 2012 12:46PM
It is no longer called the Albino Rat..it has been repainted but im unsure what the name is now or who the owner is...reason i know this i saw it last year pulling and under the new paint job...it was smoke gray and they went back to the old weight box that looks like the bowtie emblem that it used to have..

Re: Albino Rat May 24, 2020 10:28AM
I heard that the truck he had named was “pack rat” was a stolen truck got this info from his wife

Re: Albino Rat February 25, 2012 11:00AM
i have pics of truck when it was being built it was my dads truck

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Website Statistics
Global: Topics: 38,678, Posts: 229,780, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason