rock valley and wisner June 18, 2020 10:20AM
i made some phone calls today and did some checking on these two pulls websites at rock valley the pull is july 10 and the 11 as of now there is no social distance rules and they are expecting record crowds and entries and as far as wisner that pull is a go the governor of nebraska will begin loosening more restrictions shortly and hopefully by august there are no restrictions and that coincides with husker football starting to rev up lol and since this pull is always the same weekend as bowling green these two pulls are big without the virus crap going on i got a feeling this year might be the biggest yet for these two i hope so i would love to see ntpa and ppl come mix it up "out west" with the outlaws

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,697, Posts: 229,796, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member CBeard