Best updraft catb June 21, 2020 10:53AM
466 with plugs,mid 700 cu.in,alcohol fuel,building a nat asp open rpm tractor.i must use a updraft carb with 1 throttle butterfly,looks like most use the nar9 stromberg,is there any carbs better ?,why do most use this carb ?,looking on ebay there seems to be many different versions of this carb,is one better than the others ?,anyone do modifications to these ?,what's the pros and cons of these ??

Re: Best updraft catb June 21, 2020 11:52AM
That is a airplane carb i ran them years ago they were used on a lot of radial engines at one time you could buy them for ten bucks each the closest thing to it was a zenith that was junk ran on army tanks .I sold a bunch of those and may have been the first or one of the first to run one Kevin Peel would be who i would call 859 621 2943 he sells a lot and still runs them

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,643, Posts: 229,709, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520