Warrensburg, Mo. Outlaw event June 20, 2020 05:07PM
How did this event go?
Competitor count?
Crowd size?
Hoping for good news.

Re: Warrensburg, Mo. Outlaw event June 21, 2020 08:03AM
It was a well run pull and I'm sure there had to be 100 plus hooks..Started on time at 6 PM was over betore 10:30 PM..Some pullers were missing and a few new ones were there...As for crowd size maybe 1500-2000 but each puller got 4 passes...I was hoping for a bigger crowd as they have the seating for one..The temperature was perfect and the rain stayed away...The day before the forecast didnt sound real good so that may have kept some away....There were only ( 6) in the 10 Pro class with several pullers missing including Clint Metting as his hauler wasn't ready...Kyle Carstens from KS had the former Mason Hansen JD there..There were (25) tough Pro Stock 4x4's battling it out with I think Jerry Wallander wining it?..Scott Bracken had the twin Hemis singing with a perfect pass to take the win in the Mods over an always tough Wayne Longnecker...Don Nelson and Justin Gallion weren't there...Its a great facility for pulling..We could barely hear the PA system on the west side..I hope my info is right...I'd sure go back.

Re: Warrensburg, Mo. Outlaw event June 23, 2020 02:13PM
Who won the lss class?

Re: Warrensburg, Mo. Outlaw event June 23, 2020 03:12PM
The Weapon beat Barn Buddy by 4 ft..Eleanor was a close 3rd..

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009