I WANT YOU TO GO PULLING! Declare YOUR Independence from the 'Rona! June 02, 2020 05:16AM
In these weird and uncertain times, and on a pulling page where we can't agree on much, I hope that we can agree on one thing: That we ALL want to go pulling again!

I have partnered with Excel Sportswear on this design for shirts and decals. The design below and further description can be found for purchase HERE

Thank you for your support of The HOOK and Pro Pulling. Order your shirts and decals before 6/14 so we can get them in your hands to wear on July 4th, to declare a modern form of Independence!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/05/2020 09:32AM by Bryan Lively.

Don't delay on your order! June 09, 2020 10:03PM
Only a few days left to order a shirt or decals, if you want yours by the Fourth of July get your order in by 6/14!

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Last call! June 12, 2020 04:03PM
Last call! Im finalizing the order on Sunday to flip the shirts and decals back out before the Fourth of July! If you are having trouble with the link email me at editor@hookmagazine.com and Ill process your order!

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube

Re: Last call! July 01, 2020 07:57AM
Will these be delivered before Friday?

Re: Last call! July 01, 2020 07:59AM
I put all the shirts in mail Sunday night, either first class or priority mail. Still waiting on decals.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,787, Posts: 229,973, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,101, Posts: 226,051.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009