all one turbo classes suck August 17, 2020 02:36PM
You all suck because ya want more weight to pull in a superstock class or a modified class yet we can't pull in YOUR class because of YOUR rules. Get over your one turbo bs that is supposed to save pulling. It has NOT! OH OH OH OH!

Re: all one turbo classes suck August 17, 2020 02:47PM
So then, "me", why are there now so many 1 turbo classes today? Interesting to see how many former SSD pullers have switched to a 1 turbo class. Certainly the multiple turbocharger SS classes have not kept pulling sanction organizations in business. Too often, those classes do not even have 10 entries, no matter what level (national / region / state) of pulling it is. However, the 1 turbo classes are keeping sanctioning bodies alive. And the spectators seem to watch & appreciate them, too. Perhaps "me", it is time for you to recognize reality.

Re: all one turbo classes suck August 17, 2020 02:56PM
reality
So then, "me", why are there now so many 1 turbo classes today? Interesting to see how many former SSD pullers have switched to a 1 turbo class. Certainly the multiple turbocharger SS classes have not kept pulling sanction organizations in business. Too often, those classes do not even have 10 entries, no matter what level (national / region / state) of pulling it is. However, the 1 turbo classes are keeping sanctioning bodies alive. And the spectators seem to watch & appreciate them, too. Perhaps "me", it is time for you to recognize reality.

Ya think? lol

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009