Buy for 20.8 double cut August 21, 2020 11:03PM
Looking for a set of double cut 20.8 tires. I was wonder why you see the new pro pullers for sale so much. Even at some web sites of tire cutters I see them for sale.
It’s not just in one state either it looks like across a few states. I talked with two different people that I knew ran them last year,but when I seen them this year one has firestone deep tread and the other has radial all tractions they simply just said they ain’t radials. I’m NOT trying to get anything started on here bashing pro pullers just wanting some opinions before I call around next week. Thanks

Re: Buy for 20.8 double cut August 22, 2020 02:07AM
If you don’t pull in a 12000lb profarm class with large cubes, large turbo and cooler you are not going to want Firestone’s or legacy’s

Re: Buy for 20.8 double cut August 22, 2020 04:50AM
Help
If you don’t pull in a 12000lb profarm class with large cubes, large turbo and cooler you are not going to want Firestone’s or legacy’s

Please accept my apology for not being able to type. I meant to say the pro pullers seem to work good in the 12000lb class and that’s about it. If you are not in that class you WILL want to purchase firestone or legacy tires. Sorry for the previous post

Re: Buy for 20.8 double cut August 22, 2020 11:09AM
Some pullers claim that the pro pullers give out easily at the end of a run compared to a Firestone. But I've seen 9500 open rpm 466 hot farms run both pro pullers and Firestones and they both can win on any given night. I believe the pro puller is a better buy because they are cheaper, they last longer, they have full potential to make your tractor to be competitive and they don't make me feel sick from buying a brand new farm tire and shave the lugs right off of them lol. The owners of the pro puller tires are great people and show great support, they want to see your tractor win just as much as you do yourself!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009