All you tire kickers STOP!!!!!!!!!! September 02, 2020 04:24PM
All you guys asking for more pictures for a enclosed hauler and semi STOP. IF you have a farm stock tractor quit messing with people trying to sell 30k rigs when your tractor is worth 10k. If you have a 466hot farm stop asking about my Hyper Exhaust Manifold and my Hyper intake. Please you get rude when you hear $2700 for a brand new in the box ex manifold.

Re: All you tire kickers STOP!!!!!!!!!! September 03, 2020 10:59AM
I always post a price with my ads. This way the buyer can see if it is in their price range.
Don't be afraid to put a price on things.

Re: All you tire kickers STOP!!!!!!!!!! September 03, 2020 11:20AM
jeffl
I always post a price with my ads. This way the buyer can see if it is in their price range.
Don't be afraid to put a price on things.
It’s even one of the rules of the classifieds. It does seem to be a very difficult one for bunch of people.

Re: All you tire kickers STOP!!!!!!!!!! September 03, 2020 12:43PM
Yes straiten up is a ass donkey or what ever u want to call him put your prices and state firm if you dont want to be bothered and besides that a lot of pullers pulling a 1000 dollar wd45 ac could buy his ass out if he was stupid enough to buy that new stuff and not use it

Re: All you tire kickers STOP!!!!!!!!!! September 03, 2020 01:00PM
Like already said put a price on your parts and problem is solved without being rude. If you don't have a price how the heck is a person supposed to know if they're interested or not. I bet you don't buy parts without knowing and asking the price.

Re: All you tire kickers STOP!!!!!!!!!! September 03, 2020 02:37PM
jd43
Like already said put a price on your parts and problem is solved without being rude. If you don't have a price how the heck is a person supposed to know if they're interested or not. I bet you don't buy parts without knowing and asking the price.

That's exactly why I don't respond to adds on tractor house when the add says "call" for price.

Re: All you tire kickers STOP!!!!!!!!!! September 04, 2020 10:50AM
Public open free forum and web site, just ignore the ones you don't enjoy.

Re: All you tire kickers STOP!!!!!!!!!! September 05, 2020 06:10AM
I just want to stop all the fighting I want us all to be friends!!!

Re: All you tire kickers STOP!!!!!!!!!! September 05, 2020 05:28AM
Just because someone has a farm stock tractors doesn't mean they can't afford something that costs 30k. Don't get the logic. 30k isn't even the top of the line used 5 year old pickup truck

Re: All you tire kickers STOP!!!!!!!!!! September 06, 2020 07:40AM
Really speaks the truth

Re: All you tire kickers STOP!!!!!!!!!! September 07, 2020 11:04AM
Haaaaa Haaaaa this is the most straight up CRAZY, Ive seen on here in a bit- anyone getting this stupid in pulling has to be nuts - mathen , is this you?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009