PPL on CBS today ? November 01, 2020 10:47AM
Missed the show today. What classes and venue did they show? Thanks.

Re: PPL on CBS today ? November 01, 2020 11:17AM
Wheatland. They showed Unlimited Supers and Mods. It was a good show. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about the drone footage. It almost feels like the moving drone doesn't show the vehicles ground speed as well as a sideline camera. Great exposure for the motorsport overall though.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: PPL on CBS today ? November 07, 2020 11:58PM
I missed it. Do they ever replay those somewhere?

Re: PPL on CBS today ? November 08, 2020 02:55AM
If you have MavTV you can catch reruns all the time. CBS will most likely not show it again.

Re: PPL on CBS today ? November 08, 2020 11:19PM
Thank you. I do have MAVTV.

Re: PPL on CBS today ? November 08, 2020 04:15AM
lucasoilracing.tv

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: PPL on CBS today ? November 09, 2020 02:40AM
Not really crazy about the whole team aspect. A huge advantage to have basically several chances to get it right. But that's the way it is, just not as interesting in my opinion. Great to see it on TV never the less. TV doesn't seem to capture the speed and power, I was wondering if someone flipping through the channels would stay on it. Especially if they aren't your classic pulling fan

Re: PPL on CBS today ? November 10, 2020 05:55AM
Yup
Not really crazy about the whole team aspect. A huge advantage to have basically several chances to get it right. But that's the way it is, just not as interesting in my opinion. Great to see it on TV never the less. TV doesn't seem to capture the speed and power, I was wondering if someone flipping through the channels would stay on it. Especially if they aren't your classic pulling fan

I work in the medical field and there's not a single truck/tractor puller that I know of in my field except me and I had several of my colleagues tell me about seeing it and watching it on CBS. Although, they knew I wasn't on the episode they watched the whole thing when they saw it. I didn't tell them it was on. It was a great spot in some time zones as it was right after or before a football game.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,753, Posts: 229,905, Members: 3,335.
This forum: Topics: 37,091, Posts: 226,007.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM