NFMS Dates Moved December 07, 2020 12:25PM
The National Farm Machinery Show and Pull has moved dates to March 31st through April 3rd.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: NFMS Dates Moved December 07, 2020 12:46PM
I hope they can have it by then.

NFMS 2021 December 07, 2020 01:36PM
New Dates March 31st to April 4th

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2020 12:51AM by Jake Morgan.

Re: NFMS 2020 December 07, 2020 01:50PM
That's Easter Weekend. Can't they find another weekend. Really poor planning. Come on farm show do better.

Re: NFMS Dates Moved December 08, 2020 02:16AM
I've been attending the Farm Show for consecutively for 25-26ish years and I've been down in the media area for around 23 years and it looks like that streak will come to an end this year if the event is actually held. I really enjoy the event, it's an amazing event with a great atmosphere and there are tons of things to see and tons of people to catch-up with. I truely love attending the show every year.

As much as I love the Farm Show and as much as I love the pull, I'm not interested in skipping Good Friday and Easter for a tractor pull. Not any tractor pull. For those who live near the show, it's not a huge deal, you can go to the pull and drive home Saturday night and still have a nice family Easter but for those of us with a slightly longer commute.. well that just isn't an option. I'll really miss the event this year, but I won't be attending on Easter weekend.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2020 02:55AM by Jake Morgan.

Re: NFMS Dates Moved December 08, 2020 02:55AM
Back to Back just about with the truck show i see what they are trying to do but on easter weekend i am def out plus last weekend before i start getting farming going and how many southern farmers will already be up and doing things

Re: NFMS Dates Moved December 08, 2020 03:39AM
Anyone have an idea when pullers will be getting letters this year? Hopefully soon since it now looks like they are trying to go on with the pull.

Re: NFMS Dates Moved December 08, 2020 12:55PM
Everyone does realize that they are lucky to have a date to move to. In a normal year they would not have a open date at all. Venues like this are typically book at least two years in advance. I know of some venues book for show 5 years out. If you have ever been on a in or out of a show and the venue is booked up until second you need in then you have to be out 4 hours afterwards you would understand. Heck in Atlanta two days after the Olympics they had a wood working show open that took the entire convention center. With in 6 hours of the end of the Olympics they had front end loader pushing everything left behind into dumpsters. This includes audio, video and lighting gear. Live events are a world most people cant come close to understanding. Especially when it comes to venue spaces.

Re: NFMS Dates Moved December 08, 2020 01:27PM
What about the fair convention that is also held during the farm show sounds like KY tractor pulls is already over

Re: NFMS Dates Moved December 09, 2020 05:19AM
Lewis if you're talking about the ky fair expo it's held in January and has already been cancelled from what I've been told.

Re: NFMS Dates Moved December 08, 2020 02:35PM
If they have it on the new dates, It will be a shell of what it was. Sad, but true.

Re: NFMS Dates Moved December 09, 2020 07:39AM
been going for years may head down for wednesday and thursday only not a good weekend to have the pull and show

read these rules for the farm show December 09, 2020 09:28AM
CONTACT TRACING
❏ Everyone entering the facility will be required to submit, at a minimum, a name and
phone number to obtain a badge.
❏ In the event of a positive COVID-19 test, individuals will be notified they may have come
into contact with an individual with COVID-19 and they need to go to their local doctor
or health department to get tested. Capacity will be capped at 20,000 people at a given time inside the facility. This is
utilizing the 36 sq. ft. per person ratio established by the cabinet and Healthy at Work
Venues and Event Spaces.
❏ Attendees will have to register for a specific date to attend. This will help control the
number of people in the building at any given time.

CHAMPIONSHIP TRACTOR PULL
Championship Tractor Pull is an annual that has taken place since 1969 and is each evening of the
National Farm Machinery Show along with a matinee on Saturday.
It is conducted in Freedom Hall and the vehicles are stored and worked on in Broadbent Arena.
❏ Broadbent Arena will be closed to the general public. Only individuals directly involved
with the tractor pull will be allowed to enter. Historically Broadbent Arena is open to
the public to allow individuals to walk around the tractors.
❏ Every other row in Freedom Hall will be covered with plastic to prevent individuals from
sitting in the seats.
❏ Two seats will be placed between all parties that have purchased tickets, to allow for
social distancing.
❏ Everyone in attendance will be required to wear face masks/coverings.
❏ Capacity will be capped at less than 7,000 people for each performance. Typically, the
pull draws about 75,000 over the course of 5 shows. This will be a reduction of about
67% in attendance.
❏ Tickets will be required to be purchased via Ticketmaster. This will require individuals to
share at a minimum their names and e-mail addresses. We are anticipating a reduction
of about 67% of the seating capacity in Freedom Hall.
❏ Video messages will be incorporated into the production of the show to remind people
about the importance of social distancing, face masks/coverings, and other COVID
related information.
❏ Graphic signage will be developed and utilized on all messaging platforms in Freedom
Hall about social distancing and face masks/cover

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,673, Posts: 229,771, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,076, Posts: 225,944.

Our newest member Jason