Why did Snyder County go to full cut tires in the Hot Farm class? December 10, 2020 01:02AM
I'm curious as to why Snyder County Hot Farm went to full cut tires/any cut allowed ? Unless the rules have changed no other Hot Farm class or Pro-farm class allows that in Pa.. What will this accomplish ? With your 619 cube rule which is also way higher than anyother club it seems like your inviting a whole other class of heavy hitters in the class. I'm not really for or against it but just curious as to why when you had a good class and following already.

Re: Why did Snyder County go to full cut tires in the Hot Farm class? December 10, 2020 05:13AM
was a nice class, see what happens,

Re: Why did Snyder County go to full cut tires in the Hot Farm class? December 10, 2020 11:36AM
It came down to either going to top cuts only or double cuts because single cut tires are getting harder and harder to find. And then when you compare double cuts to top cuts it’s a lot easier to find a good set of double cuts then top cuts and the pullers felt as the class would be taking a step back if we went to only top cut tires so it was voted on to allow double cuts. Dragon Motorsports also allows double cuts in there super pro class so there not the only “pro farm/ hot stock“ class on the east coast to allow double cuts

Re: Why did Snyder County go to full cut tires in the Hot Farm class? December 11, 2020 12:10AM
The other question I have is, are P-pumps allowed in your Enhanced class or Hot Farm class ? Your new rules say they aren't but you have several big block Deere's in both classes. So I take it that they also have changed over to A-pumps.

Re: Why did Snyder County go to full cut tires in the Hot Farm class? December 11, 2020 12:18AM
The farm stock class is factory pump so yes the big block jds have p pumps on. But the hot stock class is limited to a pumps so everyone in the class must have an a pump on

Re: Why did Snyder County go to full cut tires in the Hot Farm class? December 11, 2020 04:00AM
Ok on the pumps. Dragon only allows top cuts in Hot Farm and only Firestone old style cut tires in Pro-farm and no radials or actual cut pro pullers etc.. Looks like you'll have more for the techs to do. I'm not sure why you would want to align your club to one in Va. vs. 3 Pa. clubs and a New York one. I realize you don't need to switch tires but you'll be behind if you don't. Good luck and I hope it works out for all your pullers.

Re: Why did Snyder County go to full cut tires in the Hot Farm class? December 11, 2020 04:02AM
Oh yea I guess your techs won't have more to do because you said cut tires vs. a type or brand.

Re: Why did Snyder County go to full cut tires in the Hot Farm class? December 11, 2020 05:09AM
Sounds like you got a like to complain about, but yet sounds like you don’t even pull with this club. They made changes for the pullers who wanted change for the better or they wouldn’t have done it. The Hot Stock class is still open to all the tractors that is was open to before, they just made tire changes for the better of the class and future. Doesn’t say you have to run double cuts In the class. And they made changes to the Enhance Farm class to open it up a little more for new pullers. So instead of questioning everything they did because you either don’t like it or you obviously can’t hang with the competitors. Either fit the class to pull, or don’t complain.

Not every organization is the same, and pretty sure they didn’t align it because of a club from Virginia. You have 4 different organizations in PA. From Snyder County, Interstate, East Coast Pro Pulling, and Full Pull Production. Yet they all have different rules for their “Hot Farm/Pro Farm/Hot Stock”. If you live in PA you’d realize not every club wants to work together because they’d rather have a certain group to themselves. But yet Snyder County has be open and willing to letting pullers from all 4 clubs to pull in the Hot Stock class and has found they are all competitive with each. That’s exactly what Snyder County did in 2020. Full Pull Production runs a 20.8 double cut and a few of them went to Snyder County last pull in October and found themselves right in the middle of the pack of 20 tractors. The Pro Farm tractors you see at Keystone Nationals that are from the south like Virginia, pull with Dragon Motorsport on 24.5 double cuts in the summer. Again they wouldn’t be going to double cuts if they didn’t think it was a good decision and the pullers didn’t want it. The class should be decided on what the pullers want because they are the ones spending the money, not the organization.

Sounds like you just got some work to do to be competitive. Again either fit the class or stop judging and questioning everything a club is doing to make themselves better for the pullers and their future.

Re: Why did Snyder County go to full cut tires in the Hot Farm class? December 11, 2020 04:59AM
I voted in favor for these new rules. There was 2 reason for why I did. #1 cost. You almost have to get a new set of tires and cut them down for top cuts because it is harder to find a good used set of 24.5s. Get 3-4 good cuts out of them then they are worthless. Just look on the for sale page on this site. You can find a set of double cuts on rims for $5,000 easy. So right there you are ahead on cost with double cuts. Plus there is a resale value with them if you want to sell. Not with top cuts. #2 reason, these tractors are almost making too much horsepower for ag tires. Its hard on equipment. Should we have gone with 20.8 double cuts, maybe. But everyone already had the rims for 24.5. Plus all the clubs are legal to pull with us. Even FFP hot farms now (they are 20.8 double cuts). Plus noone who pulled in the class this past year voted against the rule change. Maybe you should do research on what the other clubs in PA are changing because everyone is still legal to pull with us. Other clubs are changing stuff so outside clubs can't pull with them. Every other hot stock (farm) class in the country is double cuts, its about time us here on the east coast join them.

DJ

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2020 05:02AM by BS1066.

Re: Why did Snyder County go to full cut tires in the Hot Farm class? December 11, 2020 12:55PM
Now that you boys have your panties in a wad take a breath. I wasn't for it or against it just asking a simple question. I've always known that part of Pa. to be on the offensive so that hasn't changed from previous generations. Your pulls are interesting considering 20 years ago when we showed up with a 6030 and crap hit the fan. Now that's the cubes you run. I'd rather pull with a true 466 Hot Farm class vs. an open Hot Farm class so that's where we go. It'll be fun to come and watch your class when some new A- pumped 6030's show up some day. Like I said good luck and have fun.

Re: Why did Snyder County go to full cut tires in the Hot Farm class? December 11, 2020 03:15PM
I didn’t see anybody’s panties in a wad.I have been a member of this club for 40 years pulling has changed over the years. We at Snyder county always try to do what our pullers want the best we can.We had 16 tractors in our hot stock class signed up. We have meetings every month and a class meeting for every points class to discuss rules and safety issues anyone who wants to pull in our classes can attend.We have a rear class with a good bunch of pullers who would do anything for their fellow pullers. We are not trying to be like anyone else just doing what our group of pullers want.As for your comment about year’s ago there was some safety issues about wheelie bars if it’s the same 6030 i am thinking of. Happy pullers make for a great show .Our hot stock class is one if not our most popular class we run. Is it perfect maybe not but it works for us and that’s all that matters to us. Your more than welcome to come run with us if you can

Re: Why did Snyder County go to full cut tires in the Hot Farm class? December 11, 2020 09:19PM
I do see the tire cost with this people were trying to tell the club but they are right should have went with 20.8 tires but as far as a cubic inch rule problem they have one and I don't know who the 6030 is but know that certain 6030 tractor Sponsor buy there rules they can do what they want and as for the panties in a wad comment they are all good people when not at that track but when they go pulling watch out I went to one rule meeting and just to copy the mail to see what might be the new rules and it was just like the old days a circus bob was the only one with a brain but I do think after listening to the discussion I will be easier to buy tires

Re: Why did Snyder County go to full cut tires in the Hot Farm class? December 11, 2020 10:37PM
I’m not sure what rules these 6030s are buying but in both classes rules were changed that all of the big block jds will have to change there turbos in some way so Idk why you think we are catering to them. We when down to Mason Dixon this year with the hot stock class and 1st and 2nd we’re two small block jds. I guess maybe we should start a cry baby class For anyone who is afraid of a little competition and you can all get a little participation trophy to make you feel good about yourselves

Re: Why did Snyder County go to full cut tires in the Hot Farm class? December 12, 2020 12:45AM
Well lots of guys want to see a cubic inch limit but every time it's brought up its ignored and as soon as guys want to make it even for everyone like motors out of four wheel drive tractors like a 619 was only in an 8630 to start look at Gordyville illegal farm stock rules no big block deeres only 531 so if I put 88 sheet metal on an 86 series tractor thats not legal you tell me the difference when your club is ih guys and why get so mad when guys do bring up a question that is only a question pulling is for fun that guy that said wait and see what you get is right your rules are wide open and only enforced to who they a chose to

Re: Why did Snyder County go to full cut tires in the Hot Farm class? December 12, 2020 01:30AM
@JohnDeere there was literally one person causing the bitching at that meeting. I was there and if your throwing 88 sheet metal on better put that heavy rear in to. The T4 base will help control cubic inch as well only so much will breathe through that housing. Glad to know we’re all a bunch of scare crows as well and if you’d watch the class there’s been several different winners throughout last season no one was dominating and an IH won it with the proper sheet metal and pump on so what is your big fear here? You can’t push crazy fuel at 3000 rpm with 2.8 and T4 anyway and to much cube is gonna snuff out once they take the T6 turbos off and put the proper ones on. I think next year is gonna be a good and competitive season. Thanks

Re: Why did Snyder County go to full cut tires in the Hot Farm class? December 12, 2020 01:43AM
Well like at the meeting the only ones that want a cube limit are the 466 that are all ready 540 so that’s not stock do we all need to build all new motors. We said at the meeting there’s 8 tractors within 10 feet and the 6030s only won on one time. If they start to dominate in 3 years we do something to bring everyone back together . I pull red tractors I have pulled against 6030s a lot I’ve beat them and also got beat. It’s fun to beat them some take it to heart . I am not knocking anyone I have friends who have 6030s. Like I said before we try to let everyone pull and do it as best we can. Try putting on pull and make all the pullers happy plus the fans good luck.

Re: Why did Snyder County go to full cut tires in the Hot Farm class? December 12, 2020 01:48AM
@JohnDeere the 6030 was p pumped from the factory. The only thing they did was put the 619 block in to gain cubic inch not to change pump or anything else, no different than you taking your 414 out and putting a 466 in. You are saying change sheet metal to change pump which will void the rules.

Re: Why did Snyder County go to full cut tires in the Hot Farm class? December 12, 2020 02:28AM
So I got a question if someone puts a 4 wheel drive engine out of a case not 504 since there is no cubic
inch limit is that ok and y do you assume that there is not true 466 tractor cuz there is and y are you against checking cuz those 619 tractors aren't 619 in any class

Re: Why did Snyder County go to full cut tires in the Hot Farm class? December 12, 2020 03:08AM
If th block is the same as a504 spend your money. I know there are 466 in the class but more are not you can only get so much at 3000 and to4 2.8 charger try it

Re: Why did Snyder County go to full cut tires in the Hot Farm class? December 12, 2020 03:43AM
@Jondeere Sounds like you got a lot to complain about, but yet you don’t even go pull with this group. Funny thing is there is no such thing as true stock or true 466 in the class. Hence why it is now an Enhanced Farm class since everyone complained about it being called Farm Stock.. Yea maybe there should’ve been a cub limit a long time ago, but obviously this group has made it work. Just because there isn’t a cub limit, doesn’t mean that the biggest cub tractor is gonna win. Pretty sure no one in the Class has the “true” factory motor, and all have replacement factory motors. That’s why there is a limit on turbo and pump. It’s whoever has the best set up and who can drive. There’s guys in the class who can easily win, but can’t drive to save their lives and that’s why they haven’t won. And there’s guys who have tractors and can drive, and thats why they win.

Sounds like from your previous comments that you’d be one of those guys to cheat too. And probably have cheated. Again your questioning a club that is making things work just fine with the way it is, but you wanna bi*** and moan because you can’t compete. You go to one meeting just to see what it’s all about, what the heck is going to just one meeting gonna do you, that’s why they have one meeting a month. More meetings then other clubs have. It’s people like you that complain and bi*** about every little thing that ruins pulling for people. Sounds like this club is pretty open and willing to work with people and have been. But just because your ideas over the years didn’t get accepted doesn’t mean they are catering to certain people. Maybe you should try pulling with them before you cry about everything. Last I saw the club has a pretty dang good attendance of pullers, and keep gaining more each year. And lots of good things have came from this club over the past 5-10 years, and only looks to get better. If you think you can do a better job, and put on pulls where pullers and fans always say good things about. Then good luck.

Instead of getting on pulloff to bi*** and cry about your feelings, how about you be a man and go says these things in person to the club like the rest of the pullers do

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,756, Posts: 229,911, Members: 3,335.
This forum: Topics: 37,092, Posts: 226,011.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM