KTPA December 05, 2020 11:39PM
Anybody have a clue whats going on ? Who is going to take it over in 2021 ? Its time for a MAJOR over haul

Re: KTPA December 06, 2020 12:23AM
KTPA has went downhill ever since Brandon Cox stepped down, its pretty much a joke, pretty disconnected bunch !!!! Brandon Cox needs it back !!!

Re: KTPA December 07, 2020 10:40PM
I second that but dont look like thats going to happen !! Maybe some one will step up and take it over

Re: KTPA December 08, 2020 12:59AM
I think Brandon would like go have it back !!!!

Re: KTPA December 08, 2020 05:50AM
Brandon Cox that is.

Re: KTPA December 09, 2020 12:11AM
would love to see Brandon Cox come back.

Re: KTPA December 09, 2020 05:17AM
Brandon flat out told me there was no way in the world he was taking that job back period.

Re: KTPA December 11, 2020 02:43AM
There has to be something done or lots of pulling history will be gone. I spoke with a couple people and Brandon Cox is interested in the future of the club. But however not many pullers had reached out to him about the subject. Decisions need to be made a plan put in place asap. 2021 is just around the corner.

Re: KTPA December 12, 2020 12:50AM
He is interested in the future of the club but not in leading it again. He just wants to go enjoy pulling with different clubs and not be married to one and have to deal with all the extra that comes with club leadership. The current president said he'd be glad to give it up if someone would just take it.

Re: KTPA December 14, 2020 07:37PM
I have been in and out of pulling for many years. Starting another build and dont have much to look to other than KTPA or BoB on the regional level. Hard to build for something and grow the sport when you are uncertain of the future of clubs themselves. Building to be competitive takes money, hard to ride on hope it will fit in a class when done in 2022 lol

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,630, Posts: 229,694, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,901.

Our newest member JD_8520