Gordywanna Light Pro February 05, 2021 01:16PM
My apologies to Klint Tucker and crew, but I have to say that it was a terrible decision not to reset the sled in the light pro class. Palmer (on Dave Hills tractor) had to get on the brakes to keep it in bounds and still put it in the beach that should’ve told you need to reset the sled. Now it’s just a race to the beach. I like seeing tractors put it in the beach, but this is ridiculous.

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

[fortheloveofpulling.godaddysites.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2021 03:00PM by For The Love Of Pulling.

Re: Gordywanna Light Pro February 05, 2021 02:18PM
First it's Klint not Clint. And they made the right decision to bring everyone past 305 back for the finals.

Re: Gordywanna Light Pro February 05, 2021 02:57PM
Sorry on the miss spelling. Yes it’s good that they let anyone past 305 back to the finals, but fact remains that they should’ve reset the sled after Palmer’s run.

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

[fortheloveofpulling.godaddysites.com]

Re: Gordywanna Light Pro February 05, 2021 04:21PM
They watched one more and he fell short. It wasn’t until Hopkin’s pull till it was obvious there were going to be several going into the sand. So instead of dragging out the show longer, considering we are still pulling, Klint decided to just let them all into the finals.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Gordywanna Light Pro February 06, 2021 01:44AM
Klimt made the best of the situation . There are so many different engine/turbo combos some guys in theese classes know they will be short they just wanna pull. And Klint doesn't decide pulling order not does he know everyone that's short on power. He made the best choice at the time to keep the pull moving. One class in two days the sled was set light that's pretty damn good.

Re: Gordywanna Light Pro February 06, 2021 02:45AM
I was not there, however I have been to several of Klint and company events and they are always well run evens. Making those decisions on the fly can be very difficult. Sounds like the right call was made to keep the show moving.

Re: Gordywanna Light Pro February 06, 2021 02:45AM
I was not there, however I have been to several of Klint and company events and they are always well run evens. Making those decisions on the fly can be very difficult. Sounds like the right call was made to keep the show moving.

Re: Gordywanna Light Pro February 06, 2021 02:57AM
Its easy to criticize someone when you are sitting back and watching. I for one knew when the cash explosion tractor made the pass that he did, that the sled needed reset. Not saying that the cash explosion tractor is not a good ride, I just know that there were some region 2 tractors yet to come that could drive through the sand pile if so desired based on the cash explosion pass. That being said, Klint apparently was not familiar with storm that was coming from the east. Bottom line, he's the man in charge, he called the shot, and the pull went on without delay. Just because some of us were aware of something, let's not ASSUME that everyone else is.
Good job to Klint and gang! Don't let the critic's beat you down! Look forward to tuning back in tonight.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,778, Posts: 229,951, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,035.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009