Payout/Purse Structure for Classes...NTPA GN or PPL CT? February 12, 2021 08:06AM
I am curious what the breakdown is for the classes at a Grand National, Super National, and Champions Tour pull...

1.What is the total purse?

2.How much is the winners share?

3.How many spots are paid out?

Also, how much is it to enter(average)...per hook and as a member?

I've found older purses for PPL posted and can find OSTPA purses, Full Pull Productions purses, and some independent event payouts but I was just curious what updated purses are for the National Organizations. I am mostly wanting to know the Pro Stock Tractor payout and the Super Stock Diesel Truck payout but I would be happy with info on any standard class payout or event payout from any class.

Another question...What is the highest total purse for a class or highest paid to win a class ever?

Re: Payout/Purse Structure for Classes...NTPA GN or PPL CT? February 13, 2021 03:52AM
Spend the $8 (or whatever it is) to buy the NTPA rulebook, from them. In the back are a few pages of all the class purses. Then you can answer your own questions.

How to find the PPL purse? I do not know. Has always seemed to me to be a very closely guarded secret. It has been asked many times on here over the years.

Re: Payout/Purse Structure for Classes...NTPA GN or PPL CT? February 13, 2021 06:24AM
Transparency in tractor pulling?? That's just crazy talk! Tomah used to have the total purse on all of their flyers and advertising. Quit doing that years ago once people realized the ticket prices kept going up but the purse never did. Who needs money when you can win a tv or a microwave? There should be a promoter chiming in soon saying that I shouldn't matter because it's just a hobby anyway.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,738, Posts: 229,877, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,989.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM