PPL Adds Light Pro Stock As Silver Series Class February 23, 2021 11:08AM
The Lucas Oil Pro Pulling League just added the Light Pro Stock Tractors as a Silver Series class for 2021. First events will be Benson, NC and Fort Recovery, OH.

More information may be found here.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: PPL Adds Light Pro Stock As Silver Series Class February 23, 2021 05:23PM
Im glad to hear, light pros well deserve to be on the silver series! Now they just gotta add LLSS and 9500 hot farm to the silver series!

Re: PPL Adds Light Pro Stock As Silver Series Class February 24, 2021 02:08AM
The PPL Silver series would be equivalent to what circuit level in the NTPA? What georaphic region are most Silver events located? What classes usually compose Silver? Must be, they have a gold and bronze series too.

Re: PPL Adds Light Pro Stock As Silver Series Class February 24, 2021 02:37AM
On road fuels had went up significantly in the last month,my sons in that business and thinks it's going to raise higher,I'm sure that'll play a part in turnout

Re: PPL Adds Light Pro Stock As Silver Series Class February 24, 2021 02:40AM
It'd be equivalent to a Grand National class with NTPA. Silver Series is a national touring series they just don't have as big of a purse for the classes. They will pull all over the United States this summer. Obviously, they are already in North Carolina and Ohio, and I would almost guarantee you will see them at a show in Illinois and Wisconsin as well. Classes that compose Silver Series currently are the 4.1 Limited Pro Stocks, Light Pro Stocks, and 3.6 Pro Stock Diesel Trucks. Their "Gold" series is the Champions Tour which includes Pro Stocks, Super Modified Tractors, Semis, etc. As for a "Bronze" series that would be your state associations in my opinion.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: PPL Adds Light Pro Stock As Silver Series Class February 24, 2021 02:47AM
questions
The PPL Silver series would be equivalent to what circuit level in the NTPA? What georaphic region are most Silver events located? What classes usually compose Silver? Must be, they have a gold and bronze series too.
The Silver Series classes are typically offered in conjunction with Champions Tour events across the country, but can be offered at any Ag Protect 1 Midwest Region or Champion Seed Western Series event as well. In addition to Light Pro Stock, 9500# Limited Pro Stock Tractors and Pro Stock Diesel Trucks are offered at the Silver Series level.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,628, Posts: 229,690, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,899.

Our newest member JD_8520