Eurocup pulling cancelled for 2021 March 03, 2021 01:28PM
I see they pulled the pin for Eurocup pulling again for the 2nd year in a row. I think that sucks and the "gubbermints" over there are nuts.

Re: European pullers in the US March 03, 2021 03:02PM
b
I see they pulled the pin for Eurocup pulling again for the 2nd year in a row. I think that sucks and the "gubbermints" over there are nuts.

If the Lambada Team wanted to come over, or any other European team ever had dreams of running in the US, this would be the year (as long as they would be allowed in the US. Not sure what current guidelines are for travel to the US from Europe).

Biden is letting illegal immigrants who test positive for covid at our southern border loose to travel the country. Surely European pullers would be welcome.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2021 03:04PM by The Original Michael.

Re: Eurocup pulling cancelled for 2021 March 04, 2021 04:17AM
The biggest problem is "crossing borders" at the moment. It's an international series (it's like if you'd do a series that includes Mexico and Canada, as not all countries that are in the Euro Cup are also in the EU) and in some areas of Europe, borders are shut for "recreational travel" when countries are considered "high risk".

Some countries also require you to self-quarantine until you have a negative test result when coming back home - so you would lose time from work. It's impossible to plan much right now.

It's the same with traveling to the US. Nobody from the EU is allowed to enter the US at the moment. Your borders are still shut for us and have been for like a year now.

I quote:
"Per Presidential Proclamation 10143, noncitizens, other than U.S. lawful permanent residents, may not enter the United States if they were physically present in the 26 countries of the Schengen Area, the U.K., and Ireland, among other countries. If you have been or will be physically present in any of the above-referenced countries—including transit—within the 14 days prior to your planned trip to the United States, you will need a national interest exception to enter the United States in addition to a valid visa or ESTA."

So no EU teams or fans can go to the US at the moment.

The other thing is that in many areas large gatherings are still prohibited for two more weeks (like my area will allow up to 50 people again this month, but more will depend on numbers and the decision will be made by the beginning of next month).

I would think/hope that some national series will start again by mid-summer. There will be events with "live streaming only". Full crowds I think we can only have after a major portion of the populace has been vaccinated. Here, where I am, they are now busy with the 70 +-year-olds, teachers, etc..

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2021 04:31AM by Sascha.

Re: Eurocup pulling cancelled for 2021 March 04, 2021 04:59AM
Just tell the EU teams to ship their units to Mexico first, then drive on in!

Re: Eurocup pulling cancelled for 2021 March 04, 2021 05:56PM
LSS fan. That’s quite funny and sadly true. Many thumbs up.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,783, Posts: 229,968, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,048.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009