Pre Commit Lists March 15, 2021 12:10AM
When do the pre commit lists come out? I thought it was mid-March but could be wrong. Thanks

Re: Pre Commit Lists March 15, 2021 01:37AM
NTPA is usually by the end of the month and PPL is usually by mid April.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re:When do you pull the plug? March 17, 2021 02:36PM
I have no inside information, but for the Light Unlimited class, 7 vehicles precommitted in 2019. Simons have moved to a PPL set up. Theobold, Wayson,Gibson, and Corzine (1 of the 2) have added engines. Not sure how many of those plan to run the Light Unlimited class, or if they plan to run NTPA7500 mods, unlimited, or PPL.

I only use the light unlimited class because it's in the most jeopardy of low numbers, but as a general guideline, if you ran NTPA, at what point would you pull the plug on offering as a GN class? 5 Pre commits? 3 pre commits?

Maybe someone has built a new one and numbers will be ok this year in that specific class.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,787, Posts: 229,974, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,101, Posts: 226,052.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009