How to Promote and Grow Local Associations??? March 19, 2021 11:37AM
Guys,

I recently was asked to join a local club (will remain anonymous) that has really struggled over the last few years. We are tasked with building it back up. Our classes consist of Farm Stock, Mod Farm, Hot Farm, Gas Pickup, Diesel Pickup. We typically have 10-12 hooks per year at county fairs and local town celebrations. We don't have a website but do use Facebook a little as a means of promotion and communication. Our goal is to grow our member and participant numbers and gain more events and exposure to build our brand and awareness around pulling as a whole.

What I am looking for is some input from others on the questions below. What are you guys doing at these lower levels (Below NTPA, Lucas Oil, etc) to be successful and grow. Any opinions or conversation is welcome.

1. How are you attracting new members to join and pull at your events?

2. How are you promoting your organization to gain new events?

3. What classes or mix of classes do you think are mandatory for the success of the group?

4. Are you working with other organizations or co sanctioning?

5. How are you promoting your events to get people in the stands?

6. Are you utilizing sponsorships to increase payouts and exposure?

7. Are you using any technology to help organize and modernize your pulls? (Xfuel, video, scoreboards, etc)

Again, any input would be great, i know there are alot of successful groups out there, would love to hear your ideas or what are a few things that have worked for you. Thanks

Re: How to Promote and Grow Local Associations??? March 22, 2021 04:10AM
Please reread your 1st sentence. The answer to all your questions is, BE INCLUSIVE. Where are you? Who are you/? What can we do to pull with you?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,682, Posts: 229,784, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason