Tractor Pulling Workshop Youtube Channels April 23, 2021 03:35AM
After a lot of fans over here wanted to have a closer look behind the scenes, I have started to film the stuff we do in our (super low budged) team and after quite a steep learning curve in editing and what it takes, I am finally at the point, where this stuff is halfway "watchable" and over in the German Pulling Forum, we have gotten into a nice interaction with the fans.
Of course, we're talking German, but I think we could also do something in English in the future - if that's of interest.

If you want to have a look:

[youtu.be] - that's the last episode.

However - I would love to see more stuff like this from the US.
One guy started a channel a few weeks ago, and he's heading for 50k + views for his episodes. That's quite something if you ever want to ge into sponsorships.

[youtu.be] here's him trying to start his Russian tank engine for the very first time, which he converted over to methanol with a homemade EFI and hmd. injectors!

I think youtube can do english subtitles under "settings".

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/23/2021 03:36AM by Sascha.

Re: Tractor Pulling Workshop Youtube Channels April 23, 2021 07:35AM
Pretty Kool Sascha. Entertaining, and a great way to build your fan base and ultimately grow the sport. Thanks for sharing.

Re: Tractor Pulling Workshop Youtube Channels April 23, 2021 07:56AM
Very cool! I’d definitely be interested in watching some US teams as well!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009