Needing Parts Hauled May 05, 2021 03:51AM
Anyone coming from the east coast across I-70 through Indiana? I'm looking for someone to haul an Oliver front starter weight from near West Middletown, PA (just outside of Washington, PA) to Terre Haute, IN. The cast iron weight weighs approximately 175 lbs. I'm even willing to meet you if you're not on that exact route. I just can't hardly drive the 850 mile round trip it will take in one day anymore. Thanks in advance.

Re: Needing Parts Hauled May 05, 2021 05:03AM
check with Fastenal

Re: Needing Parts Hauled May 05, 2021 07:13AM
I did check with Fastenal. The shipping price wasn't bad, but the way it has to be crated to ship was ridiculous. I had hopes at the most it would have to be strapped to a small pallet, but they want more than that.

Re: Needing Parts Hauled May 06, 2021 03:18PM
I had Fastenal ship some dual hubs to me. All the shipper did was bolt them to a pallet and drop them off, Easy, peasy. How are they wanting you to crate them?

Re: Needing Parts Hauled May 08, 2021 03:58AM
Seems every fastenal location is different. Our local one is very, very picky. Basically if it's not completely enclosed on a standard size pallet they won't take it.

Re: Needing Parts Hauled May 05, 2021 06:50AM
R&L usually reasonable

Re: Needing Parts Hauled May 05, 2021 10:13AM
I’m heading that way next week. Four one 2 seven six zero 41 four three

Re: Needing Parts Hauled May 07, 2021 11:28AM
Please post your contact information if you want help with transport.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,633, Posts: 229,697, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,901.

Our newest member JD_8520