Clay hill slanted track? June 05, 2021 06:45AM
Did any of you go yo the ntpa clay hill pull last night? The track was on the front straightaway of a dirt car track, I swear the track looked like it still had some of the banking left in it.. it seemed like almost all the pullers had to ride their left brake to keep from sliding down the track into the infield...??

Re: Clay hill slanted track? June 06, 2021 03:27AM
Yes. There was a slope to the inside of the track. I’d like to see them try to grade it better so that pullers aren’t continually placing the shed in the same spot. Definitely a lot of braking going on. Access to the track (for haulers). is kinda tricky to navigate over steep grades at RR crossing.

A couple of positive notes. Promoter was great to work with.I seen him talking to pullers and fans alike to see what went well, what to improve on, etc. They had a pretty good fireworks show Saturday. Fans were definitely excited to see pulling action - really good crowd Saturday night.

Pretty sure I heard they’ve already booked same dates for 2022.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,764, Posts: 229,930, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM