Water Injection - Enderle Nozzles - Looking for advice June 18, 2021 09:50AM
Local organization recently added Water Injection to the rules and I did some research on here but don't have it all figured out yet. Enderle nozzles in the crossover pipe looks like the easiest way to get our feet wet with it, and we don't have a data logger monitoring port temps, so I don't want to do the port injection.

From what I read, install the 1/8" npt nozzle bodies into the crossover pipe aimed towards the turbo (against the air), install the right size nozzle based on desired output at "x" psi, plumb the hose/manifold and go run it. I didn't find was how long of nozzle is recommended. What I mean is... if I have a 3" crossover pipe, how far do I want it to protrude into the pipe?

Thanks for the space!

Re: Water Injection - Enderle Nozzles - Looking for advice June 22, 2021 10:41AM
Bump... Little help please?

Re: Water Injection - Enderle Nozzles - Looking for advice June 22, 2021 11:17AM
What kind of pump are you going to use? How big of a turbo?

Re: Water Injection - Enderle Nozzles - Looking for advice June 22, 2021 12:04PM
about 1/2"

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,717, Posts: 229,825, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,961.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro