Our chance to help... June 20, 2021 12:57PM
Some of you may know that Adam Draudt, photographer and fabricator of MAD Pulling Pics was diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma Cancer (bone marrow). He just finished his first round of treatment at Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center in Buffalo, NY. His brother is raising money for the Ride for Roswell Charity bike ride.

I'm sure we all know someone close to us who has been affected by Cancer. Let's rally behind Adam and let's help raise money for Cancer research and treatment. This sport has a generous community and lets show our support for someone who's worked to promote this motorsport and lets put our money where our mouth is and do our part to help eliminate Cancer in our lifetime.

Ride for Roswell... Team Adam

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Our chance to help...update June 30, 2021 09:32PM
FIRST OFF THANKS TO JAKE AND DICK FOR POSTING WERE VERY THANKFULLY TO HAVE SUCH GREAT FRIENDS IN THEM.
SO A UPDATE SO FAR WE HAVE RAISED OVER 13,000 DOLLARS FOR ROSWELL PARK CANCER INSTITUTE IN 2 SHORT WEEKS
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS DONATED SO FAR, CURRENTLY HAVE A GOAL SET AT 15,000 LETS BLOW THAT OUTTA THE WATER WEATHER IT BE 1 DOLLAR OR 100 OR 1000 IT DONT MATTER EVERY DOLLAR HELPS AND HERES WHY,
AFTER ONE TREATMENT CYCLE AT ROSWELL PARK JUNE 2 - JUNE 22 - 4 TREATMENTS I HAD OVER A 90% DECREASE IN CANCER CELLS IN MY BODY SENDING IT IN TO PARTIAL REMISSION AFTER ONE CYCLE!! THIS IS WHAT THESE DONATIONS ARE GOING TOWARDS GETTING PEOPLE SUCH AS MYSELF WITH CANCER BACK OUT THERE TO HOPEFULLY LIVE A LONG LIFE AFTER ALL THIS, AS QUICK AND PAINLESS AS POSSIBLE.
WE BELIEVE THE THE DOCTORS HIT THE TREATMENT PERFECTLY BUT ALSO ALL THE PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS YALL HAVE SENT US ALONG THIS BATTLE HAVE BEEN HEARD AND SEEN THREW THESE AMAZING RESULTS (THE DOCTORS WERE BAFFLED AS TO WHY AND HOW THE NUMBERS CAME DOWN SO FAST!!) SO THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS CONTINUED TO PRAY FOR ME IN THIS TIME OF NEED.
NOW NEXT STEP DUE TO GREAT RESUTS EVERYTHING HAS RAPIDLY SPEEDED UP BY MONTHS AND WE CAN NOW BEGIN THE PROCESS OF THE STEMCELL TRANSPLANT WHICK WILL SEND THIS INTO FULL REMISSION (PRAYERFULLY FOREVER)POSSIBLY IN AUGUST INSTEAD OF OCTOBER-NOVEMBER AS ONCE THOUGHT SO THIS IS GREAT GREAT NEWS!!
WE STILL HAVE A LONG ROAD TO GO SO KEEP SENDING PRAYERS AND IF U CAN FIND IT IN YOUR HEART TO DONATE A FEW BUCKS TO OUR CAUSE TO HELP OTHERS OUT WE WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT AND I KNOW OTHERS WILL BENEFIT BECAUSE OF YOUR GENEROSITY AS WELL - THANK U AND GOD BLESS ADAM DRAUDT
#MADABOUTCANCER
#TOGETHERWECANMAKEADIFFERANCE
#THANKYOU
#RIDEFORROSWELL
PLEASE DONATE HERE

Re: Our chance to help...update July 02, 2021 02:57PM
Adam,

Thanks for the health update, and I'm happy to hear such great news. We're continuing to pray that treatments keep progressing quicker and quicker and we're praying for strength for Missy as she walks through this with you.

To everyone,

Whether you know Adam personally or if you just know someone who's been touched by Cancer, please pray about donating and helping to treat and ultimately cure this disease.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Our chance to help...update July 07, 2021 12:37AM
Good morning! If you where thinking of donating to my ride. Today would be the day. We have now raised over 15,000 dollars. Online donations made beginning at 7 a.m. on Wednesday, July 7 will be matched up to $75,000. that means 10.00 becomes 20.00 and so on… All online donations are eligible until the match runs out. Any donation $500+ will receive $500. Matches will appear on the rider’s fundraising page by 3 p.m. on Thursday, July 8. Thank you.in advance & We really appreciate all the support of the pulling community - ADAM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,721, Posts: 229,842, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,969.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro